Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 48

"Is this why you've been acting up Baby Doll?" Matt says rousing me from my sleep. A folder lands next to me with a slap and papers spill out. I glance at them before looking up at him. I feel sick but that's connected to the lack of food and water. 

"What are you talking about?" I croak. 

I'd been dozing in my cell for days trying to ignore the hunger pains racking my body. Every time I swallowed I had to bite back whimpers. The pain between my thighs wasn't helping. Matt's brand decorated my body in the form of hickeys, bruising and god knows what else.  It wasn't too hard to become deadweight as an attempt to be left alone. 

"Desiree please corporate." He sighed and tossed me over his shoulder. 

"How-" 

"I know people. It wasn't that hard to scrounge around and find out about your shrink. The second I got the information I had to change my plans." 

"To what from what?" I said.

" That doesn't matter now. The sooner you're gone the sooner I get my Baby Doll back."

"That's not how it works." I said.
"I don't  want you Matt. Why can't you accept that?"

"Because the Stephanie I knew adored me and didn't force me to hurt her all the time. If I punish you for acting out you'll have to disappear."

"You're crazy." 

"I just want my Baby Doll back." He whispered.

Matt took me into his bathroom and tossed me into the shower. I hit the shower wall and I cried out. My shoulder was now throbbing as I glared. He slammed the door closed.

"Shower off. "

"Fuck off." I yelled.  Matt chuckled and the door slid open. He reached down and ripped my bra strap.

"I'm so tired Mattie.  Just leave me alone."  I looked up at him and flinched at what I saw. Anger was pouring out of them but they softened when he met my gaze.

"I'm so sorry Baby Doll. " He cooed. 

"Desiree is tearing us apart and I need to punish her." 

He took off my bra and underwear before undressing himself. I let him. Matt didn't touch me anymore then what was needed the whole time. Once I was clean he got us each a towel and dried us off. 

I didn't fight him even when he produced a sheer baby doll nighty. I slipped into the icy blue panty and cover up quickly. When we where both dressed Matt led me back into his room. He sat me down on the edge of the bed and got on his knees. I drew in a breath and curled my knees to my chest. 

"I want to go back to my cell." I said. 

Matt sighed.

"Fine at least give me something to eat."

"After we're done." He said brushing my hair back.
"Okay Baby Doll this is the deal. I want you to follow my instructions. If you do I know it's my Stephanie. But if you don't I know it's Desiree and -"  

My foot swept out and hit him square in the chest. He landed with a grunt and I swiftly straddled him. He gripped my hips firmly and shoved me.

"I am your dominate you will not-" This time he was cut off by the kiss I pressed to his lips. Repulsion filled me when his hand went to my hair this time to deepen the kiss. I pulled away and widened my eyes.

"Is this what you want Mattie?  Do you want me to want you?!"

"No. I want you to follow the rules." He said gripping my hair tighter.

"Fuck your rules!" I yelled and placed my palms on his chest.
" I hate you. I am resisting you. My skin crawls when you touch me. Desiree is me and you'll never have either of us."  Matt chuckled.

"Wrong thing to say."  He flipped us and caressed my hips.

"I'm not going to rape you." He whispered. My eyes met his. What sick twisted thing was he planning? He cupped my face.

"I'm going to make sure you enjoy it."

"That's still rape."  Matt wrapped a hand around my throat.

"Am I talking to Desiree now?"  I didn't even bother correcting him. I was fighting alone for the first time and realizing I was as weak as he'd been telling me I was. The  loud knocking startled both of us. Matt covered my mouth.

"Mr.Skyes you have visitors."  A female voice called. 

"Alley I thought I gave you the day off." He called back while I struggled under him.

"No sir I arrive later today and tomorrow is my day off." Matt cursed.

"Who are they?"

"Mr. Sykes if I could just open the door . . ." The door opened an inch and I screamed behind his hand.

"Don't open the fucking door Alley!" The door slammed closed and there was a thump. Matt yanked me to my feet and dragged me to the mirror. His hand was now wrapped tightly around my throat preventing any noise from escaping. 

He opened the panic room hidden behind the the mirror and I was once again tossed in. I got out one good scream before he shut it. Matt fixed himself in the mirror before opening his door.

"Momma?" I was happy he'd forgotten to turn off the one way. I'd missed my mom and wish she could hear or see me. My mother pushed past the other women who I'm assuming was Alley and slapped Matt across the face. I flinched at the harsh sound. Matt's hand flew to his cheek in shock. 

My mom was only a few inches taller then five feet but when she was angered that don't matter. People shut up and listened to her. It was the way she'd been before she married my stepfather at least.

"Where is my daughter?" She yelled.

" I don't kn-"

"And don't you dare lie to me. I went to her boyfriend's house and he told me everything." She said. Matt slammed the door in Alley's face.

"This is my house and I will not be treated like this Mrs. Summers." Mom scoffed.

"You sound just like your father. Then again from what I understand you're the spitting image of him."  Matt's hand flew up but stopped a few inches from my mom's face. She didn't even flinch.

"You told my little girl wanted to see me. Now tell me where she is."

"I'm an adult now Layla. If you want to keep talking you need to speak to me as such."

"You're not an adult. You're a fucked up little boy inside a man's body." Matt clenched his fist and jaw.

"I guess it runs in the gene pool."

"I am nothing like him."

"Then you didn't rape my daughter years ago and abuse her ever since you 'eloped'?"  Matt was silent for a second to long.

"I-"

" You ruined her." My mom said breathlessly. 

"She suffered a miscarriage when she was only a teenager. God only knows her mental state now. Oh wait I can just look at your mother." Matt started yelling but I wasn't listening.  

I  lost a baby?
♠ ♠ ♠
So will this break Stephanie? Also Matt's house keeper Alley did say he had visitors. Who else came with Layla?

Unspoken Lies- I'm happy you're so enthusiastic. I don't know if you wanted your questions answered but . . . . I've actually started doing this journal like thing for Matt that would explain a lot about him. Matt called Layla for reasons unknown. Lastly, Stephanie won't be in this situation for long.

XtremeFairy- thanks for commenting and I'm happy Stephanie is standing up for herself too. Its something new for her.