Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 4

Matt walks past two doors and enters the one at the end of the hall. He flicks on the light and Jason can see it’s a meeting room. A long blue oval table surrounded is surrounded by chairs. A mini bar is set up in the corner and Matt goes over to it and opens a bottle of scotch and pours it into two glasses along with some ice cubes. Jason plops down in a leather chair at the table and Matt hands him the glass then sits down across from Jason. He sits back in the chair his sea green eyes fixed on Jason’s burning green orbs.

“So Matthew-”

“Call me Matt.”

“So Matt how long have you and Stephanie been together?” Jason asks. Stephanie wasn't into sharing a lot of information about her reletionship. If Mayt was willing to answer Jason was going to ask questions. Matt swallows a burning sip of scotch. He licks his lips and looks back at Jason.

“Four years.” He says. Jason looks impressed.

“Nice you’ve been together since she was fifteen and you where eighteen.” Jason states. Matt nods.

“Not a big age gap but people still didn’t like it so we left and came here. Sam was starting up a strip club and wanted a partner so I joined him and now.” Matt motions around the room.
“We have the most happening club in Vegas.” Matt finishes his drink and pours another one. He glances at Jason’s untouched glass and Jason takes a sip.

“So Jason what’s your story.” Matt asks. Jason takes a bigger gulp from his glass.

“I work two jobs folks live in Washington. Came to Vegas to make it big as a pastry chef and I can cook anything.” He says after a minute. Matt suddenly slams his glass down.

“Let’s cut the crap Jason I don’t like anything with a cock around my girlfriend. So I don’t want you to even think about thinking about getting into her pants. Got it?” Matt says coldly.

Matt was only twenty one but was well known for his temper that put people in the hospital. Plus he knew many important and shady characters that could make you disappear. But Jason just stood and smiled at Matt.

“I’m not a home wrecker. I won’t touch Stephanie until she asks me too. But if you threaten me again Mr. Sykes I will kick your ass into the next century. I know more about you then you think I do Matt." With that Jason turned and walked out of the board room .