Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning as Matt was trying to wiggle out from under me. I rolled over onto my right and yawned. Matt leans over and kisses me lightly.

“Good morning Baby Doll. Sorry to wake you.’ He says wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me against his chest. I relax nd allow myself to enjoy his mood.

“It’s okay I have to work anyway.” I say stroking his arm with my finger tips. Matt nestles his face in my hair.

“Sometimes I just l want to lay here with you all day long with you.” Matt groans.

“Im sorry I have to work." Matt grumbles but lets me up

I stretch forgetting I’m in my bra and underwear. Matt hadn’t though and he was watching me with lust and admiration in his eyes. I still grabbed a my dress from the floor and slipped it on. Matt rolled over onto his back and covered his face with one hand. I crawled back and kissed his cheek.

“I’m going to go get dressed then I have to go.” I say and Matt moves his hand to look at me.

“Do you at least have time for breakfast?” I search on the floor until I find my iphone and check the time.

“No I’ll grab something at work.” I say hoping off the bed.

“Well I’ll see you later.” Matt says snuggling under the blankets. I change into a pair of jeans and a graphic tee. As I’m doing my hair Rihanna's Breakin Dishes rings out from my cell phone. I answer it then turn it on to speaker.

“Hello.” I say titling my head forward allowing my hair to cover my face and brush out my tangles.

“Hey Steph It’s Anna I’m not coming in today I have a huge hangover and was wondering if you could help cover my tables." I threw my head back once I felt satisfied.

“Sure Anna I heard drinking pickle juice might help you.” I offer.

“Don’t worry I have a yummy guy to keep me company and a bottle of Advil.” Ana says then hangs up. I smile then press end and finish my hair into a pony tail and check myself in the mirror. I added a little bit of eyeliner then headed out.
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
“Hey Goldilocks.” Jason says flipping a pancake into the air and catching it on a white glass plate. He set it down then drizzled melted butter on it followed by whip cream and strawberries. His red velvet hair was tied into a ponytail and put up in a hair net.

“Good morning Jason.” I say still embarrassed about everything that had happened last night. I set an empty glass down along with a bowl on the counter. The dishwasher picked them up then started washing them in the back and scooped up my order then started back into the dining area but Jason called me back.

“Goldilocks have you seen Anna?"

"Sick." I called back.

"Hey Baby doll!" Matt says blocking my way. I smile but push past him.

"One sec Matt." I serve the food and hurry back.

"What are you doing here Matt. I just got back from break." I say and Matt shrugs.

"Maybe I wanted to give you this." He says taking a silver chain out of a white box that had been in his pocket. Hanging from it was a ring. I ignore the sinking feeling in my throat.

"Matt It's pretty." I off. Matt chuckles as he clasping the chain around my neck.

"Pretty? Baby it's perfect and made of white gold there's even an inscription on the inside it see?” I look on the inside. Forever is inscribed.

I want to tear it off instead kiss him. Matt licks my bottom lip and I flinch. There's a crash and we jump.

"Opps." Jason says his tone heavily filled with sarcasm. A blue plate that the pancake that had just been on the counter was on the floor in a hundred pieces.

"I'll get it." I say running to get a broom but Matt grabs my arm.

"He can do it." Matt says glaring at Jason who raises a velvet eyebrow far into his hairline.

"No Matt it's part of my job." I say and give him a quick peck before heading to the supply closet as I'm rummaging around I hear the boys talking.

"I thought I said stay away from her."

"I thought I said I won't touch her until she asks me to."

"Stay away from her Jason." Matt says and I hear Jason snort.

"As long as she doesn't ask me to touch her I will." Jason says and I hurry back out before they kill each other. As is when I get out there it looks like Matt is about to jump over the counter and pound Jason to the floor, Jason is gripping the handle of the pan menacingly. I walk over and kiss Matt’s cheek.

“Goodbye Matt I’ll see you at six.” I say and nudge him toward the dining room. Matt stares at Jason one more time then walks away. I turn my attention to Jason.

“Can you please try not to act like cats and dogs around each other?” I ask then I get a towel and pick up the pancake and toss it into the trashcan.

“I can’t help it he’s a bitch and I’m a cool tom cat.” Jason says winking.

I pick up the pancake then sweep up the glass, dump it then mop up the whip cream along with strawberries and pancake bits.

“You’re such a dork.” I say going behind the counter to wash my hands. Jason places another plate of pancakes on the counter. I dry my hands then go back to the other side of the counter and pick up my order.

“I’m a cute dork!” Jason calls after me and I smile over my shoulder. Jason winks again then washes his hands and goes back to cooking and I go back to waiting on tables.