‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Emma

I was practically on top of Thomas in the beginning of the movie Saw: The Final Chapter, in the middle I was in his lap. Now we were towards the ending and every time a really gory scene came on I would scream or gasp and cringe.

Thomas had his arms around me the whole time. I screamed at the end when the woman’s head exploded. Then after a few minutes the credits rolled on the screen and the light slowly came on. I slid in to the seat that I originally sat in; Thomas chucked and got up extending his arm out to me.

I took it and he pulled me up and we walked out of the theater hand in hand. I let go of his hand once I saw the back of a person dressed in all black. It was Andy in the flesh, standing not even five feet away from us.

“Wha’ is it?” How can Thomas not see Andy?

“Andeh is ova there.” I nodded to Andy.

Thomas looked over at Andy and took my arm and we walked towards the exit. Andy caught us right before we were able to reach the doors.

He had on an all black long sleeved shirt and tight black jeans and black accessories. He had on foundation and black eye shadow as well.

“He guys what’s up?” He had a scowl on his face, meaning he was mad.

“Just gone ta see a movie, now were goin’ ‘hom.” Thomas was so innocent at times.

“I need to talk to you Emma.”

“‘Bou’ wha’?” I knew what he was talking about.

“I think you know what I want to talk about.” Damn.

“No’ ‘ere in fron’ of Thomas, this is be’ween yeh and me.”

“Did you walk here or drive?”

“We walked.” My Swedish accent came through strong.

“I’ll drive us to the house and Emma, me and you are going to talk.”

I didn’t know the outcome of this ‘talk’ but I knew it wasn’t going to be good.

But I knew for a fact that Andy was not going to live with Thomas and me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a short chapter again... I kinda think it was planed that way hehe.

What's you opinion on Andy? Should he come back or should Emma keep him out for good? Do you want Thomas' opinion on what's going on? Give me what YOU want as a reader. What would make YOU happy. What do YOU want in this story?

Oh I probably won't be able to update as quickly as you guys and girl would like me too.

The reasons why:

1. I have carpal tunnel.
And
2. I have to take a series of tests to start Home Schooling.

I really appreciate you guys sticking with me and with this story. I had the really bad writer's block and I totally thought you guys and gals would unsubscribe. And I thank you that you didn't ^_^

Comments make my day and you commenter(s) (you know who you are) all wright nice ones that make me happy. ^-^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

PS>>> I CAN'T START TO WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON"T TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT YOU OPINION ON ANDY IS!! <<<