‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Thomas

I love my mum. Really I do. She made Andy sleep on the couch, but I kind of dislike her for bringing Andy back. We can’t have sex, I feel like I’m going to die if I don’t have sex soon!

It’s a good think Andy is going on a European tour tomorrow and won’t be back for months. I literally jumped up and down with joy when mum told me.

Speaking of Andy, I haven’t seen much of him since he came back. I think he just came back for a place to stay. Bastard.

He needs to go for good. If mum won’t say anything then I will.

“Mum.” It was 3:45a.m.

“Mum.” I shook her shoulder.

She rolled over and let out a sigh. Something I missed hearing.

“Wha’ do yeh need Thomas?” I missed her calling me baby, in the boyfriend way.

“Did Andy leave ye’?” I didn’t see him on the couch.

“Yeah ‘e left when yeh passed ou’ on tha couch. ‘E’s no’ comin’ back teh.” What the fuck is she talking about?

“Wha’ are yeh talking abou’ babe.” I climbed over her and got under the covers next to her.

She looked at the clock and then at me.

“‘E tried ta ge’ wiff me in a sexual way so I told ‘im, ‘when yeh leave fo’ tour yer no’ comin’ back.’” That fucking bastard! Wait till I see him again. Just wait.

“I ‘ill jump ‘im if ‘e tries ta come ‘ere again.”

“Thomas I’s four in the mornin’ wha’ are yeh doin’ in ‘ere?”

I leaned down and kissed her. I whispered something in her ear. She buried her head in my chest.

“Go ta sleep Thomas.”

I officially died.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO sorry it's so short!!!!

My carpel tunnel is effecting my writing. BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP!!!!!!

Oh and can anyone make me a wicked ass banner?

HERE is a photo of Emma.
HERE is a photo of Thomas.

If you do make the wicked banner for the story leave the direct link in the comments!! ^_^

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER???

LEAVE A COMMENT LETTING ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!