‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Thomas

It’s been about a week since we came to the UK.

Mum was happy that she got to see Uncle Tom and Mattie. Mum thought that it would be best if we moved here.

We would be staying in the apartment my dad lived in.

Uncle Tom didn’t want to give it up, so he paid off the rent to keep it. It was so odd to see mum looking at all of the things that were on the shelves. I think mum cried for a straight two hours.

I was sitting in the living room when mum woke up coughing. I can hear her moving around in my dad’s room. I saw her come around the corner in a tank top and a pair of panties. She got a cup of tea from the kitchen then she sat down next to me on the sofa.

“Mum?” I asked looking at her.

“Wha’ are yeh doin’ up?” That when I looked at the time.

I shrugged. “Mum can I ask yeh sumthin’?”

“If my dad is yer dad, does tha’ make ‘im my grandpa?” It took her a moment to register what I said. Out of nowhere she was in a fit of laughter.

“Yer silly, yeh know tha’?” There was a knock at the door then it opened. Uncle Tom walked through the door way. For someone who was that old he sure didn’t look like it.

“Uncle Tom!” I yelled with my arms above my head.

“Hey Tommeh.” He said through chuckles. “Where’s yeh mum?” I wish that people would stop calling her that, my mum. I mean she is, but we are together.

“In the kitchen!” She called out. Then there was a crash and a thud. I don’t think I saw Uncle Tom move so fast in all the time I knew him.

“Tommeh! Call the ambulance!” After he said that I was in the kitchen.

I never saw mum like this, sitting on the floor with a bloody rag in her hand and glass all over the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that it's taking forever to get this story out. I know it's not the best story but I personally want to thank everyone sticking with me on this. I don't exactly know when this is story is going to end, but it seems that when I try to end it I get SO many comments telling me that you want it back. haha I love all of you that keep commenting on this.

Oh yeah and I changed my name to TheBeccaBeetlejuice why? Because I wanted to make new stories with new people. It's manly going to be A7X, Hollywood Undead, and BMTH. Why? Because they are the bands that saved me from Hell.

His Honey Eyes Is my new story, It's an M. Shadows story. The first chapter is coming soon so subscribe! ^_^