Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Bitten

I groaned as Alex shook me awake.

"WHAT!?" I shouted.

"You freaking wet the bed!" He shouted and I sprang awake.

And he was right, a big period stain was on my side of the bed. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I stared at it.

"As much as I love you, That is disgusting!" He snickered at me and I blushed harder as the maid entered and quickly stripped off the sheet.

I ran to the bathroom as I heard Alex laugh. Tears brimmed my eyes as I took out a pad. Whats his problem any ways!?

I quickly showered and brushed my teeth then put the pad on. Walking out I saw Rose giggling slightly as she saw me.

I growled at her and tightened the towel around my body. Walking into my closet I grabbed a pair of loose shorts and a dark blue tank top.

"Sweety, whats wrong?" Rose looked concerned as I walked out the room and into the theater with a blanket in one hand.

"How'd you find out?" I growled as I sat down.

"Alex told Ian then Ian told me." She said quietly and my vision blurred. He's such a bastard!

"Lets watch a movie!" Rose jumped up and entered the movie, Never Been Kissed.

As we watched the movie Alex and Ian entered Rose smiled at them but I stared at the screen.

Alex sat next to me and pulled me into his arms. As much as I loved him, I hated him!

I sat still as he ran hand through my hair.

"Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear and I ignored the feeling of his cool breathe against my ear.

I ignored him and watched the movie. He sighed.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled and tightened his grip around me.

"Leave me alone." I muttered and he chuckled at my scowl.

I just noticed Rose and Ian were gone! Ugh! Im so slow.

“I'm sorry.” He sighed as I got up and walked out the door.
Wrapping his arms around me he breathed in my scent. I gasped as his lips met my neck.
I struggled against his hold and he pressed his lips to my neck even tighter. I felt his cool,teeth against my skin and tears rushed into my eyes.

I gasped as his teeth sunk into my neck and I cried as the pain struck me.

I’m gonna die! O, god please! I'm so sorry for cursing at Dakota, Sorry for tripping that bitch in the hallway, Oh god! I'm sorry for saying bitch!

Darkness overwhelmed me as I hit the ground.

Never EVER have a vampire boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm stopping this story.
I am gonna finish it, but by the twentieth chapter so I could concentrate on the ex-best friend story.
I love you guys (even if people barley comment)