Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Cruise

“Someone’s paying for my hearing aid!” I shouted and Alex chuckled.

“You’re not dead.” He laughed and spun me around the room.

“No shit sherlock.” I said sarcastically.

“IM SO SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO TELL LEE!” Alex hugged me.

My neck suddenly started throbbing. “Ouch.” I murmured and held my neck.

I suddenly realized what happened. “YOU BIT ME!?” I yelled at him and he grinned sheepishly.

“You smelled so good.” He chuckled.

I threw a pillow at him and walked into the bathroom. I did my morning routine and once I walked out I saw Alex laying on the ground. Acting like I didn’t see him I stepped on him and he groaned.

“You’re so heavy.” He gasped fakley.

Rolling my eyes I jumped on his leg and he groaned adding a little cry of pain. I laughed as he growled at me. I walked out the room with him dancing behind me.

“What?” I asked as I sat down on a stool. Rose and Lee were cooking and laughing.

“Nothing.” He grinned.
“How bout if we go on a cruise?” Alex asked and I squealed.

“That’ll be amazing!”

“Good. Cause out ship leaves tomorrow afternoon.” He swiped out four tickets and I hugged him tightly as Rose and Lee grabbed the tickets eagerly.

“The Royal Star! Isn’t that a cruise for only rich people?” Rose giggled loudly.

“Sweety, you’re dating me. The werewolf prince!” Lee grinned.

“Don’t brag about it!” She scolded him and flipped the pancakes.

Alex hugged me as I stared at the brochure.

This is gonna be one hell of a cruise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=Updates
That's how its gonna be from now on!