Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

On Board

It is now June 28th and I’m standing in front of a cruise ship that seems bigger than the Titanic! I mean its huge!

“Selena, The ships not gonna eat you now get on.” Alex ordered and I stuck my tounge out at him.

“You never know.” I retorted back and looked around. Rose rolled her eyes and Lee smirked at me.

Alex jumped off the railing he was sitting and and grabbed me throwing me up on his shoulder.

I squealed and hit him but that didn’t seem to faze him as he strolled onto the ship. “What happens if we sink!!?” I asked my breathe coming out quickly.

“We wont sink.” Alex smiled at me calmly.

“Really!? Isn’t that what they said for Titanic?” I whined.

“Selena help me with the bags.” Rose rolled her eyes as I groaned silently. Yes, I do have a fear for getting sea sick and SINKING to the bottom of the ocean.

“Okay, So we have two suites. One is mine and Selena’s. The other is Rose and Lee’s.” Alex explained and I turned around with my eyebrow raised.

“What happens if I wanna stay with Rose?”

“Too late! I’m stuck with Lee!” Rose said quickly and shoved Lee inside the Suite.

“Bitch.” I muttered and entered our Suite as Alex held it open trying to suppress a smile. “Selena you really are something.” He chuckled as I bushed.

“Why Thank you Alex Kings.” I smiled and added a little curtsy.

Laughing, He walked up to me and hugged me. His cold body pressed up against my warm body and I smiled at the protective feeling Alex gave me when he hugged me.

We walked around unpacking and laughing together. We bumped into each other once more and I pushed him out of the way but his huge hands grabbed mine before I could touch his chest.

“Slow reflexes.” He smiled when I blushed.

“Let go.” I giggled.

Someone knocked on the door and he walked over to open it.

Soon enough there was a blonde hooker groping his face as they both fell to the floor.

My heart fell down to my feet as I stared at them.

Why isn’t he pushing her away!?
♠ ♠ ♠
I only had 10 minutes to write this so yeah :D
Comment?
Subscribe?
Do one of the two and I shall love you forever <3