Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Happy Ending...As If

He quickly pushed her off and she stared at him innocently. The girl was really pretty but really slutty. Her short skirt only covered her ass and her shirt was more like a bra.

“Alex! Baby what’s wrong!?” She whined and tried to grab him but Alex pushed me in front of him.
“Who are you?” She asked snottily.

“Im his fiance. Who are you?” I smirked when her face fell.

“You’re getting married?” She screeched.

“Im pretty sure that’s what fiance means.” I shot at her and she gasped.

“Fine! There are better guys out there, better than Alex!” She growled and walked out.

Alex smiled at me sweetly “Thanks.”

I ignored him and walked out the door. As soon as I stepped out into the hall Alex grabbed me and pulled me inside.

“Whats wrong?” He pouted as he stared down at me.

“Who the fuck was she?” I growled and he smirked.

“You sound jealous.”

“Shut up!” I hissed and tried to break free from his grasp.

I was now pushed up against the door and my hands were above my head as I glared at him and he smirked at me.

“Can I kiss you?” He suddenly asked and I blushed.

“No.”

“Hug you?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“No.”

“My question wasn’t a yes or no question.” He stated smartly.

“No.”

“Selena, Shut Up.”
“No.”

I’m seriously having fun with this.

He gripped my wrists even tighter and I bit my my lip from crying out loud.

“Answer me.” He growled at me. Sexy

“No!”

He suddenly smashed our lips together and I couldn’t help but melt in his arms.

I’m so close but so far away from my Happy Ending.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you guys so much!
If you comment I'll update :D