Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

Breaking Up Is So Hard To Do.

A few days later, I was getting ready to go to the final dress fitting for Brian and Michelle's wedding. After my breakdown I decided that although telling Brian didn't change a thing, I was better than this crying mess. I was better than him and better than Corey who has gone MIA and I was to the point I didn't even care anymore. Two nights ago my sponsored called and wanted to know if I wanted to go to Vegas permanently. I was definitely wanting to change in the venue and change my life. I would rent out the house to CJ and go find a place there when I went on the Dew Tour. I put on my hat and headed to the door. When I opened it and saw Cory standing there I stopped.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I said coldly.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Um yeah, sure but we gotta make it fast. I have to go get my final dress fitting done." I said letting him in.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Wondering where my boyfriend has been for the past week and a half when I needed him the most." I said.

"I was training." He said.

"Yeah..." I said while looking away. He walked over and sat on my couch but I didn't move.

"Syd, I'm sorry. I didn't take my phone it was like a last minute thing." He said.

"Honestly, I don't care anymore." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I think it's best that we just forget we've been in a relationship and just go our separate ways." I said.

"What? Syd are you serious?" He asked.

"Very. We aren't a good match and I didn't want to admit it but I am in love with someone else."

"Who? Brian? He doesn't even want you and he's getting married." He said coldly.

"Fucking really?" I asked.

"Yep." He said. I always knew Cory could be an asshole but I never thought he could say that to me.

"Says the guy who got dumped by the only person who could love him. Get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"No, I'm sorry Syd I am just under a lot of pressure." He said.

"Fuck you Cory, you are a dick and it doesn't matter I'm moving to Vegas."

"What?" He asked. "You made the decision by yourself."

"I'm over it and you Cory." I said.

"Fine be a bitch but you will regret it." He said as he walked to the door.

"Fuck you!" I said as he walked out. I slammed the door and resumed getting ready.

***

Later on that night after picking up our dresses and shoes, I went back home and decided to check out some places that I could stay in Vegas for a while when my doorbell rang. I placed my I-Pad to the side and got up. As I walked to the door I wondered who the fuck it was. I checked the peephole and saw Brian. I opened the door and cross my arms over my chest.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, I need to talk to you anyways." I let him in and he walked in.

He sat down on the couch.

"Do you want me to tell me what you have say first?" he asked.

"No, you can go first."

"Well I wanted to tell you that I can't go through with the wedding." He said. He looked down and then looked back up at me.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I love you." He said.

"No Brian don't." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He said "I thought this is what you wanted."

"I did but now I'm not so sure. I'm moving Brian." I said.

"What? Where?"

"Las Vegas and Michelle doesn't deserve this." I said. "Marry her and be happy."

"Syd, I thought-"

"I know but I want to be happy and I want you to be happy. You wouldn't happy with me." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You need someone that will be there with you and not on tour as well." I said.

"Sydney, I don't want you to leave." He said.

"Yeah but I have to." I said.

"Just think about it." He said getting up and walking over to me. He gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Okay." I nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said.

"Okay." I said walking him to the door. As soon as I closed it I knew that I was going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sydney

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting. Here is my latest chapter and please check out my joint stories with my wifey zackystheman4me with Tainted Love being our latest.

Comment and subscribe!