Long Live

Hold onto spinning around

"Dad! Do you know how to slow dance?" Mario came running to his dad who was cleaning the pool. It was sort of relaxing to Sidney, he had time to collect his thoughts and have time to himself.

"Of course I do, but why don't you ask your mother?" Sidney wondered.

"Mom isn't home, she went shopping. I need to learn by tonight because we have dance." Mario said freaking out. There was a girl that he really wanted to impress but he can't impress her if he doesn't know how to slow dance.

"You know Emma was the one who taught me how to slow dance." Sidney whispered to Mario before calling over Lauren to help them.

"Em, if you don't hurry up we'll never make it!" Sidney shouted up the staircase waiting for Emma who was getting ready.

10 minutes later Sidney heard a pair of heels clicking down the staircase to reveal Emma. There she was with her newly grown short hair in a gray floor length dress. This was one of her good days, she wasn't feeling faint or weak. To Sidney it looked like she was perfectly fine. "Oh wow, you look beautiful." Sidney stuttered out looking at Emma as she twirled around for him.

"You look pretty good too Crosby." Emma smiled as Sidney helped her put on her coat. They were heading out to a New Years Eve party hosted by the Penguins for the players and organization.

At the party it was as if Emma wasn't sick at all, she mingled with the wives, flirted with Sidney and danced with a couple guys. She never felt so alive and so happy to be alive. "I missed this feeling." Emma whispered to Crosby as they were listening to a story told by Talbot.

"It's good to see you so happy." Sidney whispered kissing her temple. To the public Emma Hill and Sidney Crosby were going out and they didn't do anything to refute the rumors. "I'll be back." Emma whispered going to the bathroom with Vero.

"It's so nice to have you back. I was ready to kill myself, I can't stand hanging out with stupid puck bunnies." Vero commented as the girls fixed their makeup. Suddenly Emma felt a wave of nausea and knew that something was wrong, she quickly ran to the stall to throw up whatever she just ate.

"Oh honey, do you want me to get Sid?" Vero asked concerned for her friend. Everyone knew that if they let Sidney know Emma was throwing up her stomach, he would barge into the bathroom not caring that it was only for women. "No, I'm fine." Emma said walking out of the stall as Vero was yelling at some puck bunnies to get out of the bathroom.

Emma knew that within the hour, twitter would blow up with the news that Sidney is going out with a bulimic girl. Thats why she didn't have any social network sites, she hated how people acted on them.

Walking back into the room, Emma knew that 99% of the people in that room believe she is bulimic thanks to those puck bunnies. Sidney's face had a beaming smile on it compared to everyone's disgust. He knew his friend wasn't bulimic so he went over to her and kissed her hard on the lips. "I'm proud of you for coming back out. Let's give them something else to talk about." Sidney whispered pulling Emma onto the dance floor.

"I'm pretty sure the kiss gave them something to talk about." Emma whispered back laughing at what the girls must be saying about her right now. It was about 2 more minutes till midnight and Emma was excited for this new year. Sidney was spinning her around and slowed her down at 5-4-3, "happy new year Emma!" Sidney murmured on Emma's lips before kissing her right at 0!


"Now the for the spin. Hold on Lauren, he might let go." Sidney joked around with Mario as his children were acting like kids again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you're all enjoying the newly updated chapters! It'd be nice to have a few more comments since this story is gonna end soon!

& I have recently started my new story a sequel of my Jonathan Toews story Better Than Revenge.