Aim High, Never Rest

I Don't Care

Okay that was really weird and scary. Lets not forget bipolar. The whole scene left me speechless.

One minute we're having a good time with no problem and out of nowhere Maxine's acting like a psycho. Something is seriously wrong with that girl.

I don't even know why she lashed out on me. And to think I want to be friends with that girl. I should just trust my better judgement. I mean what did I do to that girl?

Oh, I didn't miss that comment about James. What do she mean
'go back to James'? I was never with him.

I could really care less why the girl was mad at mean. I just don't care.

I sighed and closed my eyes to soon open them when the elevator bell rung. In the exit way of the elevator stood Jordan. The guy I met early. He had a smile on his face. Some good must have happened.

"We meet again." He said with the smile still intact.

"Uh yeah, I guess so." He moved to the side to let me get off the elevator.

"Are you alright, you look kind of troublesome?" I didn't expect him to ask a question like that.

"Oh I'm fine, it doesn't matter anymore." I didn't want to bother him with any my problems and I doubt he would care even if he did ask.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I gave a small smile in reassurance. He nodded his head and gave a little wave before the elevator doors closed shut.

Walking down the hall I could see a figure leaning up against the wall. Since I didn't have my contacts in I really couldn't see the face.of who it was. But I'm sure they were by my door. As I got closer I begin to recognize the familiar face. James was leaning on the wall by my door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey James what are you doing here?" I asked searching for the key to my apartment in my purse.

"I came to pick you up." I looked at him confused. "You know our date," I still didn't know what he was talking about. "To the movies."

"Oh yeah!" It took me awhile but I finally remembered what he was telling me.

"You forgot." I'm sure he pouted a little bit but that's what he looked like he did.

"Of course not, it just…didn't cross my mind fast enough."

"So lets go."

"Can't I change first, into something different." I finally found my key.

"Into something like what?" He crossed his arms again and looked over of what I had on.

"I don't know, something different."

"It looks fine and plus if you do that than we're gonna be late to see the movie. So come on." James took ahold of my wrist and begin to drag me along.

"Wait, how are we going to get there?" I asked trying to keep up pace with him.

"Its not that far, we can walk."

Thank God I decided not to wear heels today.

--

Common Rumors is the movie we went to go see. I think it was supposed to be funny but I couldn't really tell. The movie didn't make me laugh a lot like I thought it would. But James on the other hand was practically on the floor laughing. At least one of us was laughing. I expected it to be kind of awkward but it wasn't.

As soon as the credits begin to roll I was the first one up then James followed suit.

"I guess you didn't like the movie, you didn't seem like you were having a good time." He seemed kind of disappointed when he said that. I rolled my eyes and looked at him as we walked out the movie theater. "You had a good time right?"

"Yeah, sure, the time of my life." I said as I continued walking not looking at him. I noticed I was being very sarcastic but I didn't notice enough to catch myself. But James noticed a lot.

He stopped me by gripping on my wrist. It wasn't a rough grip but it was enough to stop me in my tracks and pull me back to him.

"Did this date suck? I mean you can tell me if it did." He wanted an sincere answer.

It wasn't that I didn't enjoy the date because I had to watch a mediocre movie, I guess I was still bothered by earlier today.

"I'm sorry James but its not your fault. I just have a lot of things on my mind right now." I had to be honest at least. He looked more disappointed than before. And I had to admit, it kind of got to me. "If it makes you feel any better, we could do something tomorrow." I showed a small smile. That seemed to lighten his spirits.

"Good because I can do better than this." We continue walking towards the hotel.

"Oh I bet you could." That had a little sarcasm but I don't think he sensed that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its short, I just really wanted to get this out.

Chapter title credit goes to ;; FALL OUT BOYS