The Last Fight

Half Demon, Half Human

Morgue

“Agents Page and Plant, FBI,” Dean said as he and I held out our fake badges so the man in the white coat to see them; I was in a much happier mood now that Sam and Bristol were back with us again after Dean had enough of my complaining and called Sam to get them to come back, Bristol was more than happy to start driving back to us and of course Sam followed.

“Agents, what brings you by?” The man asked us as we placed our badges back into our suit pockets; every time we had to pretend that we were FBI we got to dress up in suits which I kind of liked because it made me feel grown up and important, today I was wearing a white button down shirt with a black pencil skirt, black heels and a black blazer.

“We need to see Amber Greer’s body, the police report said something… she clawed through her skull?” I asked the man causing him to nod and lead us over the wall before pulling out a metal slab with the girl’s body on it; he pulled the white sheet back to uncover the girl’s head which had deep cuts on one side.

“When they brought her in, we thought she was attacked by a wolf or something. But we were wrong, I found this in her temperal lobe” He told us as he held up a plastic with a press-on nail inside it; I looked from the nail to the girl’s head and then up to Dean only to see he was thinking the same thing, surely it wasn’t possible.

“You’re saying that she did this to herself? Is that even possible?” Dean asked the man in surprise because we’ve seen a lot of things but we’ve never seen anything like this; how could anyone scratch a hole into the side of their head?

“Uh huh, she scratched her brains out. It’d take hours and it’d hurt like hell, but sure it’s possible. Just pick your acronym. OCD, PCP but my guess is some kind of phantom itch. All it takes is somebody talking about an itch, and suddenly you can’t stop scratching” The doctor told us as I lifted the white sheet and saw the girl was wearing blue fake nails; and of course one of them was missing.

“Thanks doc” I said as Dean and I turned to leave so we could get back to the Impala and call Bristol to tell her what we found out; we walked out of the morgue while I scratched the back of my neck while Dean rubbed his ear as we climbed into the Impala.

Dean drove back to the motel to pick up Sam and Bristol before we all headed over to house where Amber died; this time Dean and Sam were going to talk to the parents meaning Bristol and I were to stay in the car which suited me far, because I needed to talk to Bristol about Castiel and my brothers couldn’t be near.

“Okay so what did you want to talk about? It must be pretty important if you’re this nervous about it” Bristol said to us as we sat in the backseat of the Impala and her statement caused me to stop fiddling with the bottom on my shirt; which is a nervous habit of mine and I looked around to make sure we were alone before I started talking.

“Castiel and I had sex. I didn’t mean for it to happen, of course I wanted to sleep with him but I never thought it would happen” I said to Bristol quickly as I wanted to just get it all out and off my chest; I have to admit that telling someone did feel really good and I knew Bristol would never tell anyone about this.

“You and Castiel did what? Why didn’t you tell me this before? When did it happen? I want all the details” Bristol smiled at me as she held back a squeal of happiness as she was the only one who knew of my feelings for Castiel; she knew that we kissed so this was amazing news to her.

“You were away with Sam so I couldn’t tell you. The day you and Sam left I got a different hotel room from Dean, I took a shower before bed and Castiel was in my room waiting for me. We talked before things happened, it was perfect. I didn’t think it would be that amazing and Cas, he’s perfect in every way” I told her softly as I rested my head on the headrest and let a dreamy smile form on my lips; I couldn’t help smiling when I thought back to that night because it wasn’t sex between us, we made love.

“Aww Bailey you’re in love with Cas and trust me this is such amazing news, I’m so happy that your happy. You need someone to make you this happy” Bristol said to me with a very wide smile but I didn’t agree with her; she was acting like Castiel was a normal guy when he wasn’t and I knew that I couldn’t be with him.

“No it’s not Bristol and I can’t be in love with an angel, I can’t be with him even if I do and I really do want to be with him. But Dean and Sam would hate him besides I think Heaven would disown him if we were together” I said to her softly as tears formed in my eyes and I never realized how much I cared about Castiel; I closed my eyes as Bristol pulled me into her arms letting me cry onto her shoulder.

Motel

“I’ve found something. Tooth fairy attack was here, pop rocks and coke, the itching powder, face freeze, and joy buzzer. All located within a two-mile radius” Sam said to us as he walked into our motel room after having done some research around the town; I was sitting on my bed while Dean and Bristol were at the table eating a ham sandwich.

“Okay so what’s the A-bomb at its centre?” Dean asked once he had swallowed his mouthful of sandwich; I had my knees pulled up to my chest as I sat on the bed and I knew Dean was starting to get worried about me, normally I wasn’t these distant with them.

“Four acres of farmland and a house, so let’s get moving and see what we can find out” Sam said as he glanced over at me when Dean slightly tilted his head in my direction; I swear my brothers were horrible at be sneaky sometimes.

Dean and Sam went to see the house while Bristol stayed with me at the motel; Bristol thought up the idea that we should pamper ourselves a little while the guys were out and I couldn’t agree more, we never really got to act and look like girls that often so when we could we would always take it up. We both took a nice hot bath before drowning ourselves in body cream before we did each other’s hair; I was braiding Bristol’s hair when Sam called her and told us everything that happened at the house and about a little boy named Jesse, they arrived back at the motel shortly after causing Dean to roll his eyes when he smelt the body cream.

“It’s lucky you found the boy” Castiel’s voice sounded from behind me after there was a flutter of wings; I jumped a little from him surprising me but I did see the wink the Bristol sent me before I turned around to face Castiel.

“Oh yeah, real lucky. What do we do with him?” Dean asked Castiel as I looked up at him causing him to glance down at me; his beautiful blue eyes locked onto my eyes before he looked up back to Dean and Sam.

“Kill him. This child is half demon and half human, but he’s far more powerful than either. You know him as the antichrist” Castiel told us causing me to frown at him because I was not going to kill some boy; I walked over to my bed when he looked back down at me and I could feel his eyes following me as I walked.

“We’re not going to kill Jesse, I don’t care if he’s demon-spawn because he’s still part human and that’s enough for me Cas” Sam told him as Bristol walked over to me because she felt the same way I did; but it was worse for me because I think of Castiel as this amazing person and then he pulls something like this.

“He is one of the devil’s greatest weapons in the war against Heaven, with Lucifer risen the child grows stronger. Lucifer will twist this boy to his purpose and then this child will destroy the host of Heaven” Castiel told us in his serious tone of voice but it still didn’t change our minds because we were the good guys; we never kill anyone who doesn’t need to be killed and Jesse is just a child.

“We are not going to kill him, alright? All we need to do is tell him the truth, you say Jesse’s destined to go dark side, fine. But he hasn’t yet. So we lay it all out for him, what is he, the apocalypse, everything and he might make the right choice” Bristol interrupted them with the only logical thing that we could do; we wouldn’t leave him here for demons to find and we couldn’t kidnap him because then he’d hurt us.

Jesse’s House

The four of us were in Jesse’s living room with Castiel as a toy because Jesse made him into one and I would have laughed if it was another time; Dean was talking to Jesse about being a superhero and it was actually kind of sweet. But then we were all suddenly thrown against the walls of the living room and Julia walked in saying we were lying to Jesse; she was his biological mother but there was a demon in her again.

I watched Sam started to explain everything to Jesse but Julia still had the rest of us pinned to the wall; I could feel her power start to cut of my breathing and I had to gap for some air before Jesse noticed, he forced Julia into a chair which caused us to fall onto the floor. Sam told Jesse what was inside he mother and that he was half demon which no kid should have to deal with; but Jesse picked the good side and forced the demon out of Julia before he talked with us a bit more about everything and what would happen next, all I wanted to do was hide him away with his parent’s but I knew that would never work and it wouldn’t be fair on Jesse or his parent’s.

“He’s gone. He put everyone in the town back to normal, everyone’s still alive and then he vanished” Castiel told us once we went upstairs to Jesse’s room because he wanted to say good bye to his parent’s; but I wasn’t angry or upset because I would have done the exact same thing if I were him.

“Hey. There’s a note. He says he had to keep his parent’s safe, that he loves them, and that he’s sorry. How do we find him?” Sam asked Castiel once he had picked up the note Jesse left and read it out for us; I just hoped that wherever he was he would be safe.

“With the boy’s powers, we can’t. Not unless he wants to be found” Castiel told us as we turned and walked out of the house; I caught his eye as I walked past him but I looked away because I was still upset about him telling us to kill Jesse and I wanted him to know how pissed I was at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit