Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

Jar Of Hearts

Brian and Harley headed to the beach the next day, wanting to be alone. They had been hanging out so much with the band and the girls that they hadn't really had anytime to themselves.

Harley was laying down on her towel, absorbing the sun. "Brian, if you throw another sea shell at me I'm going to kick your ass," Harley warned and Brian just smirked and continued throwing shells at her. "Did you not learn your lesson last night?" She asked, posting herself up in her elbows.

"I'm not scared of you," He said, smiling at her.

She shook her head, "You should be," She said, smirking towards herself.

"Well, I'm not," He threw another shell at her and she stood up.

She raised her fist, warning him. "Ooh, I'm so scared," he said playfully.

Her fist hit his left arm, "Ow, you do not hit like a girl," He complained, holding his arm.

"Told you," she said proudly, walking away from him. He stood up quickly and ran after her. It wasn't long before she was over his shoulder. "Put me the fuck down," She yelled to him.

"Uh, no," he said, continuing to walk towards the water. She started hitting his back. "Ow!" he yelled, putting her down. "You're lucky I can't hit a girl," He growled.

"Does it matter? I'd still be able to beat your ass," Harley gloated.

"No you wouldn't. Because, I still am stronger then you," Harley's smiled faded. "Oh what, are you scared now?" Brian joked.

"Can we leave?" Brian looked at her confused.

"Why? We've only been here for like an hour,"

"I just don't feel comfortable here now," She said quickly, walking back to their stuff.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Harley, what's wrong?" He asked after he caught up to her.

"My ex is over their," She pointed him out. "And I really don't want t-"

"Harley," Michael said with a smile behind them.

"Michael," She said softly, looking at him. She always was a sucker for his abs but she liked Brian's body much more then his.

"How are you? I haven't seen you for a while," He acted as if nothing had happened. Which made Harley ten times more pissed off at him.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Great. We are being completely rude though. I'm Michael," He stuck his hand towards Brian, and Brian shook his hand back. You could tell there was tension already.

"Brian, Harley's boyfriend," Michael nodded slightly, taking the hint to back off. "I'm going to go put this stuff in the car, you gonna be okay here, babe?" Brian asked, he wasn't exactly used to pet names yet but he wanted Michael to know Harley was his now.

"I'll be fine," She assured him and he looked at Michael again before taking the stuff and going to the car.

"Really Harley? A tattooed dude? You could do better then that," Michael said.

Harley rolled her eyes. "He's better then you and that's good enough for me,"

"What? Are you still mad about me leaving you? That was two years ago,"

"It was only a year ago asshole,"

"Whatever. Why are you with him, anyways?"

"He's amazing in bed," Harley said with no shame. She got a few dirty glares from some of the mothers their.

"And I wasn't?"

"What? You mean the forty five seconds of my life that I'll never get back?"

Harley saw the instant red in his face after she said that. "It wasn't forty five seconds," He tried defending.

"You ready to go, Harley?" Brian asked, snaking his arm around Harley's waist. She looked at Brian, before locking lips with him, adding tongue and all.

"Yeah, nice seeing you again, Michael," She said with a fake smile before walking off with Brian. "Sorry you had to meet him," She muttered to Brian.

"What exactly happened between you too?" He asked.

"He's just an asshole that gets what he wants. I really don't want to talk about it right now," She into Brian's eyes and he nodded. He didn't want to upset her in any way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm super sorry updates have been late|:
And it's just a filler.
But I've just been super busy lately.

Anywho, guess who will be attending the Revolver Golden God Award's this next Wednesday?
THat's right, I am(: It'll be my third time seeing Avenged Sevenfold and my first time
seeing Arin Ilejay live which Shads has confirmed he will be with A7X for the next
25 to 35 years!:'D
Speaking of Arin, i'm thinking of starting a fan fiction about him.
Would you be interested?

And last but not least, my one shot just won a contest. You should go subscribe if y'all like it because I'm making it a ten shot.(: