Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

She's My Cherry Pie

Before Brian felt completely okay with being with Harley, he had to make sure that Michelle and him were over. After he had left Harley's house that night, he headed to Michelle's. He saw an unknown vehicle in the driveway, knowing that Michelle had one of her fuck buddies over. He debated for a long while before he exited his car and walked up to Michelle's front door. He knock on the door a few times before a breathless Michelle answered. "What?" She said before acknowledging who it was. Brian looked at her strangely before she fixed her top. "Oh, Brian." She said, throwing a smirk on. "Baby, I have someone over right now, so maybe you could come back later." She said, running her hand up and down his arm. Brian felt disgusted with her all the sudden.

"No, Michelle, I came here to tell you I'm done with this shit. An open relationship? It's stupid. I don't even know why I agreed to it." His last couple of sentences were meant to be spoken but he figured what could it hurt. It's not like he wanted to save anything between them. Sure, he would still be friends with her because he would most likely have to see her at all of the gigs because of Val but that didn't mean he had to like her anymore.

"What? Brian, don't. I'll kick him out, okay? I want you and only you." She said, tears on the verge of falling out of her eyes. Though she did agree to an open relationship with Brian, she still loved him, she just wanted time to play the field before the game ended.

"No. I found someone else. And apparently so have you." He said, nodding to the guy that was now making his way down the stairs. He turned on his heals and started walking down the walkway. There was no doubting that he did feel a little bad about breaking up with Michelle. She did cause him to actually settle down but now he had Harley. She would definitely keep him grounded.

"Are you talking about that slut Harley?" She spat angrily to him, making him stop dead in his tracks. He turned around at the end of the walk way to look at her.

"One thing, she's not a slut, you are." He said bitterly. Michelle shot daggers at him. "Just to let you know, I slept with Harley, while we were still together." He said, smirking, turning back around on his heels and getting in his car. He heard some yelling then the guy pulling her back in the house.

Image

Harley woke up to Jimmy coming into her room and slamming her door closed. "What the fuck Jimmy?" She groaned, looking over to her clock. "It's fucking eight in the morning!" She complained to him.

"You fucked Brian." He said through his teeth, gritting them together roughly.

Harley shot out of bed and looked at him. "I don't kn-"

"Harley! He just told me." Jimmy said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"How bad did you hurt him?" Was the first question to come to Harley's mind.

Jimmy looked at her strangely before shaking his head. "I punched him a few times, nothing big." He said calmly.

Harley rolled her eyes. "I don't know why you're making this such a big fucking deal."

"He's my fucking best friend Harley, but you're my cousin. You come first."

"And? It was an act between the both of us, not just him." Jimmy eyes lightened after she said that. He didn't even think of it that way. He was just thinking of Brian stepping over the boundaries. "Are you done freaking out?" She asked annoyed.

Jimmy sighed and nodded lightly. "Sorry. I just get a little,"

"Over protective." Harley finished off for him. "I know, Jimbo. But you know I can handle myself. And if Brian did that with me without my pr emission, he wouldn't have any balls." She said smiling.

Jimmy smiled back at her, remembering that Harley was always capable beating anyone ass, boy or girl.

Image

Harley and the rest of the girls decided to have a night without the guys. I guess you could say it was a slumber party, rated r. They weren't going to be having pillow fights and talking about their nails. They were going to be drinking and having a good time.

Andrew and Jennifer had gone out to the casino for the night. So the girls had the entire house to themselves.

Gabby and Charlie took the liberty of going out and getting the alcohol while Carson, Val and Harley set up the living room for their movie night.

"This is fucking killing me." Brian complained as he paced back and forth in Matt's garage.

"Dude, being away from the girls will help us write some new stuff. Now chill the fuck out and sit down." Matt said.

"What do you think their doing?" Johnny asked, playing his bass lightly.

"I don't know, could imagine them all in their bra and panties hitting each other with pillows," Zacky fantasized, looking off into space. He was thinking more about Charlie then anyone else but it was still a nice picture with all of them.

"Seriously Zacky?" Jimmy asked and he nodded proudly. Jimmy didn't let it be known that he too was thinking about being away from Gabby. Lately, he had been away from her for even a day.

"We have alcohol!" Gabby announced loudly as they entered the house.

Everyone gathered around the boxes full of beer, vodka and other types of alcohol.

"Red Bull!" Charlie yelled, grabbing a few of the cans out of the box.

"We're doing Jagerbomb's later so don't drink them all." Harley told her. Charlie nodded taking one for herself now. Harley loved taking Jagerbombs. A cup filled with Red Rev Bull and a shot of Jargermeister dropped in it.

The five girls got out a few glasses, containing Rev Bull then dropping their shot in it and downing the whole glass. Harley licked her lips, savoring the taste. "What do you think the guys are doing without us?" Gabby suddenly asked.

"Matt told me they were going to 'write' some music." Val said, adding quotation marks with her fingers.

"Knowing them they are probably in the garage, getting drunk off of cheap beer." Harley said, taking a sip of her vodka and coke.

"Yep, probably." Gabby said, the rest of the girls agreeing with them.

"I have to admit, I miss Johnny." Carson frowned.

"Aw, come on! We need to have fun without them. If we give in, they will know we can't go on without them and that would cause a major ego boost for them. They do not need that, they are already cocky ass motherfuckers." Harley said, slightly slurring her words.

After a few minutes into the current movie they were watching, Harley stood from the couch. "I'm going swimming." She announced, making her way upstairs. "Anyone else joining me?" She called.

Brian looked down at his guitar and sighed. "I can't fucking concentrate!"

"Me neither." Matt groaned.

"Fuck it, let's just go see what the fuck they are doing. Curiosity is getting the best of us." Jimmy said, standing from he drum stool.

"Curiosity killed the cat." Johnny told him in a sing song voice.

Jimmy furrowed his eyebrows at him. "Satisfaction brought him back, short shit. Let's just fucking go."

"Cannonball!" Charlie yelled, jumping off the diving board and tucking her knees into her chest. Carson and Harley laughed at her. All of them were very amused by everything going on, due to the alcohol in their system.

Harley jumped in the pool, feeling her buzz come on strong. "Val, you better get your ass in here or we will throw you in!" Harley warned.

"But it's cold!" She complained. Harley shrugged and got out of the pool. "Harley don't!" She said, stepping away from her.

The guys came to the front door a few minutes after they had left Matt's garage. Brian was just about to knock on the door when they heard an ear piercing scream, followed by a splash in the backyard. Their protective instincts kicked in and they booked it to the backyard. Flinging open the fence.

"Ugh, Harley, you asshole!" Val said, lifting herself out of the pool. A few of the guys chuckled from the fence.

All of them turned their heads to the guys who all wore goofy smiles. "Why the fuck are you guys here?" Harley asked annoyed.

"We just came to see if," Matt stopped his sentence, trying to think of what to say.

"To see if you guys were okay." Jimmy finished off with a smile.

Harley started smirking, "You guys couldn't concentrate of writing, could you?" She asked.

They all got defense after she said that. "Yes we could. We just thought you guys would get lonely or something." Brian said.

Gabby and Carson laughed at the current argument that was going between Jimmy and Johnny. "No, you were the one that brought up the girls."

"Yeah, but you were the one that was like 'let's just go!'" Johnny said.

"When are you leaving?" Charlie asked, sitting on the diving board, bouncing up and down slightly.

"I don't want to leave." Jimmy said, taking off his shirt and shoes, jumping into the pool. He swam over to Gabby and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "I missed you," He murmured to her.

"I'm with the big guy, I don't want to leave either." Brian said, smiling at the girls. Harley smirked at the rest of the girls and they caught on. Charlie got off the diving board and made her way over to Zacky. Val called Matt over to her. Carson pulled Johnny over to the edge of the pool.

"No, babe, I lost my earring and I heard it fall over here," Val said, holding back her smile. Matt crouched down and started skimming the floor for her known existent earring. Val waited for the perfect moment to push Matt into the pool, clothes and all.

Everybody laughed at Matt as he came up from under water. "You are so dead." He warned Val, wiping his face from the water. Val suddenly got worried on what he would do, seeing as he could obviously pick her up with no problem.

Carson took the moment that Johnny wasn't watching her and pushed him in also. "Ah ha, Johnny you just got your ass handed to you by you-" Zacky wasn't able to finish his sentence when Charlie pushed him, but he was smart enough to grab Charlie and dragged her in with him.

Brian looked terrified as Harley smirked in his direction. He was the only one that wasn't in the pool. "Okay, let's work something out." He said, emptying his pockets of all his things.

Harley shook her head lightly. "No, sorry that isn't going to work." She told him.

"You can't take me." He said to her, earning disapproving scoffs from all the girls. "Of course, you have four other girls on your side."

"And four other guys too!" Matt yelled to him. Brian shot daggers at him. "Hey, we all got pushed in. What makes you so special?"

Brian smiled at him, "I'm Synyster Gates, I don't get pushed into po-" Harley bite down on her lip as he fell into the pool, causing his fedora to float off the side of the pool.

"Synsyter Gates just got pushed into a pool!" Jimmy yelled, laughing his ass off.

"That was so not cool, Harley. You're going to pay for that." Harley noticed the lust in his eyes, knowing exactly what he meant.

"Can't wait." She smiled.

"Ew! Stop sex talking around me with my cousin!" Jimmy complained to Brian. Gabby laughed and put her hand over his mouth, allowing him to rant.

They all swam around for awhile before they made their way inside. "I'm going to take a shower upstairs, you guys could you use the downstairs bathrooms." She said, grabbing Brian's hand and running upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Have you ever been almost done with an entire chapter and then your internet closes?
Yeah, well that happened to me and I really liked this chapter before it closed down!

Anywho, check out my new story, which will not be out for a while, Behind Blue Eyes.
You might like it, you might not.

Also, check out lessthannever's first story, Twinkie Love, featuring Zacky V, and the rest of A7X.
We all know what it's like to have a story go unknown, so go subscribe and enjoy!