Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

All My Life

"So was he hot?" Carson asked Harley as they sat in the living room.

"Really, Car?" She asked and she shrugged causing Harley to chuckle.

"Okay, yeah he was hot but that's besides the point," All the girls nodded, letting out slight chuckles.

Everyone became quiet when Jimmy and the rest of the guys came through the door. All of them being loud, as usual.

Brian came over to where Harley was sitting and sat on her lap. Harley let out a grunt. "You're fucking heavy Brian," She groaned, trying to reposition herself to be more comfortable.

"It's all the muscle," he gloated with a smile.

"Whatever, Gates. I got more muscle then you do," Matt said, raising his arms up and flexing his muscles. Harley laughed at him.

"I got more muscle then both you put together!" Jimmy said and everyone started laughing at him.

"Hey, he is a drummer. They have the biggest job in the band. Singers have their breaks, same with guitarists and bassists, he never gets any," Harley said, defending her cousin.

"I agree with Harley one hundred percent!" Jimmy said smiling.

"Of course you do because you're a drummer," Brian said, getting more comfortable on Harley.

"But what she said was right, so shut up Brian!" Brian gave him a glare before looking at Harley.

"You better get off of me before I kick your ass," She warned and he listened and got off, sitting beside her, only this time, pulling her on his lap.

"So, with Syn's birthday just days away we need to have a party," Matt said, breaking everyone from there current conversations.

"A party? Last time we had a party Syn and Harley fucked," Gabby pointed out, Harley and Brian both gave her death glares and she let out a nervous laugh. "Sorry," She smiled.

"Point being, Harley and Brian are in charge of finding a place to have the party. Matt's is out of the question because his parents didn't like how the house ended up last time," Jimmy said and everyone nodded. "Me and Gabby are in charge of alcohol, Carson and Johnny are in charge of food and crap and last but no least, Charlie and Zacky need to get all the decorations."

After everyone had their jobs, Harley and Brian headed to Los Angeles where she was getting directions on what she had to do to start her new job at a Harley Davidson shop as a mechanic.

"Harley, relax," Brian said as she kept her eyes glued to the road ahead of her, biting onto her finger. Usually, Harley was driving like a maniac when she was in her Camaro but since she was nervous she had no urge to hurry.

"It's hard to relax. What if they turn me down because I'm a girl or something?" She asked, looking at Brian before looking back at the road.

"They would have to be crazy to turn you down, babe," Those words were enough to calm her nerves a little but they were still taking over her.

She pulled into the shops parking lot, watching as a few of the guys there stared at her. She wasn't sure if it was a good stare or a bad stare.

As she exited her car, the guys seemed to look at her as if she were a God. She was in normal attire for herself but not for a girl. Motorcycle boots were on her feet, jeans that were cut into shorts were on her legs and she wore her dads old Harley Davidson shirt that was tucked slightly into her shorts.

Brian didn't like the current looks these guys were giving her and he was now worried about her working here with these pervs. He snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her in close to him. While Harley thought this was just him being supportive, he was just letting the guys know she was his.

They came to the back office. "You must be Harley," A tall, balding man with a leather vest said with a smile.

"Yeah, that's me," She smiled nervously.

"Well, I'm Jack, the owner of this store. Come in my office here and will see what you got," Harley nodded. Brian gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as she went into his office with him.

"Have a seat wherever you like," Harley sat in a seat in front of his desk and her eyes started wondering around the room. She saw many different models of Harley-Davidson's and different pictures from Laughlin River Runs which happened every year in Laughlin Nevada. "So, your dad is Andrew Sullivan, right?"

She looked at him confused before nodding slightly. "Yeah, he is. How'd you know?"

"I went on a run with him about twenty or so years ago," Harley smiled slightly. Maybe she had a better shot with her dad knowing him.

Brian was looking around the shop, widening his eyes at the prices at some of things in the shop. "Need some help?" A girl asked, a smirk adoring her face. She was average height, bleach blond hair, very thin. Brian wasn't the least bit attracted to her.

"No, I'm good," He smiled but he was just trying to get rid of her.

"Okay, just let me know if you need anything," She smiled at him again before winking and walking away.

"Wow," He said silently, looking around at the leather jackets. He looked down at his, noticing it was getting worn down from wearing it so often. He saw one that he really like. Three hundred and fifty eight bucks. "Holy shit," He mumbled, placing the jacket back on the rack.

"Hey," Harley said from behind him and he turned around.

"How did it go?" He asked smiling.

"I start in three weeks," She said excitedly. Brian hugged her tightly and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"See, I told you not to be nervous," He said and she nodded, kissing his cheek. She was so happy that she had got the job. It made her more happy that she was working in a place she'd always dreamed of.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW! It's been almost a month and I am soooo so so sorry!
I didn't mean for it to take so long! I just got a lot of stuff going on lately.

If you haven't already, check out Another Piece Of The Puzzle That Doesn't Fit
featuring Arin Ilejay(:

What did you guys think of the So Far Away video?(':