Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

I'm Nothing Without You

Jimmy gave Brian a strange look as he dragged him out of the current room he was in and into Harley's room. "Dude, what the fuck?" Jimmy asked, fixing his shirt.

"I messed up big time," Brian said regrettably.

Jimmy didn't understand at him first but it clicked when he noticed his choice of words. "What the fuck did you do to Harley?"

"This girl was all up on me and I was just trying to have a good time and she kissed me. I didn't kiss back but Harley saw and she won't let me explain," He said quickly. Jimmy was furious with him at the moment but he could tell that he was telling him the truth. Brian was expecting a few punches to be thrown at him, maybe a busted lip but Jimmy stayed put. "Why aren't you beating the shit out of me?"

"I may not have a great memory but I do recall me saying Harley can take care of herself. If she wants to kick your ass, I'll let her have first dibs before I do. But if you don't fix things with her, I will hunt your ass down and make sure you can never reproduce."

"How do I make things right if she doesn't want to talk to me?"

"She's pissed. When it comes to us Sullivan's, we want to be alone for a few days before we even think about talking to anybody." Brian took his advice, he waited a few days before bugging Harley. Of course, every time, she ignored him.

It had been a couple of weeks since Harley had even spoken to Brian. She was barely starting her new job at the Harley shop. And she was excited to finally get her mind off things by just working on stuff.

She had to put new tires on one bike and the other bike needed an oil change. All this was easy stuff. She was waiting for someone to come in with broken spokes or something.

"Where is the oil for the Roadster?" She asked one of the other guys in the shop. They were a little intimidated by a girl doing the jobs they can do, but when she would bend over to pick something up, they really didn't care.

"In that cabinet," Rick, the younger of the three said.

"Thanks," She replied and started walking over.

"Hey, Harley?"

She turned to Rick, "Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go out sometime?" He asked with a sly smile.

Harley let out a deep sigh before answering him. "I can't."

"Why not? I haven't seen you with a boyfriend."

"It's complicated," She left it at that as she went and got the oil. She didn't want to say her and Brian were over but then again she was pissed off at him she didn't want to call him her boyfriend.

Brian removed his sunglasses from his face as he walked into the shop. He walked to the front cashier, where the blond he saw a couple weeks ago was. He cursed to himself in his head. "Where's Harley?" He asked the girl and she gave him a strange look.

"Oh, you're talking about that girl that wants to be a guy? She's in the back working on some bikes," She said plainly, popping her bubble gum.

"You know what," Brian said, about to tell her off but he decided against it. "Thanks," He mumbled, walking back to the shop doors. All you could hear was sawing on metal and guys laughing. He tried searching for Harley but he couldn't see her anywhere.

"Where the fuck is the wrench?" She yelled from the ground, trying to drain the oil from the bike. Brian was always so turned on when she was working on cars. She was laying on the floor, jeans that she had to wear in the shop for safety precautions, a tight fitting white shirt that had grease all over it, and boots on her feet. She was in her normal attire for working. But to Brian, she looked really hot.

"Harley," He said from above her and she took her eyes off the bike for a few seconds before looking back at it.

"What?" She asked, grabbing a tool from her tool box to pry the oil can open. After placing a a small bucket under the bike, she let it flow out.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, why not, talk," She said sarcastically, standing off the floor and wiping off her hands on a rag.

"What happen at the party was nothing, okay? The girl was all over me and I was just trying to be nice but she took advantage."

"You expect me to believe you? You know Jimmy warned me about how you were with all those girls. I never did think you'd treat me that way."

"Harley, you've changed me, I swear you have. No girl is as sexy and hot and gorgeous as you," Harley just stared at him, trying to think of something to say. She really didn't know what to say. No one had ever said that to her and she liked it, a lot.

"Then why were you with that girl?" She asked softly.

"I don't know but I regret it. I didn't think she'd come on to me like that."

Harley scoffed. "Every girl is like that around you."

"Every guy is like that around you." He defended.

"No they aren't."

"Oh really? So none of these assholes have asked you out?" Harley kept her mouth shut after he said that. He still wasn't right. Guys did like it when girls were feminine. She just wasn't at all and somehow that worked out for her. Guys like her for being like them basically.

"Maybe we shouldn't be dating," Harley suggested quietly. She really didn't want to say it but maybe they really shouldn't. "We got into this way to fast."

"Don't do this," He said, looking in her eyes.

"I really don't want to get hurt again, Brian."

"You won't. I promise. I'm nothing without you."

Harley bite down on her lip, trying to keep a smile from forming on her face. Brian didn't know how much he had changed Harley. She was still herself, yet she was starting to finally see that sense of being a girl. Having the butterflies and finding herself smiling over the stupid things he did or said. She finally had those feelings that every girl dreamed of. It was weird for her, but she liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
See, I told you everything would be okay (':
You guys are amazing, by the way.
So this chapter is dedicated to all you lovely commentors!<3

I know some of you are subscribed to my other stories, but I'd
really apperciate if you checked out my new story coming out in July,
Love Is Just A Camouflage, featuring Mr. Gates (:
It's different from anything I've ever done so please subscribe and
comment if you want :3