My "Twin", the Drummer

Damien + Johnny = ?

This can’t be happening. Johnny was turning into demon right in front of us. “Everyone, get away from him. Now! You don’t want to be here at the end of this.” Everyone except Jimmy left.

Johnny’s spasms began to stop. His eyes opened, but they were yellow and a cat eye was in the middle. “What happened?” He asked in a demonic voice. His voice apparently shocked himself because he jumped.

“Well, Johnny. You’re a demon now. I’m not even fucking kidding.” I told him. His eyes got wide and began to water. I patted his shoulder I looked back and Jimmy’s face was void of all emotion. I think he was sleeping with his eyes open.

“Well, what kind of demon am I?” He asked, tears falling. “You’re a cat. Almost a were cat, but different. You’re more, ehm, sensitive than one and you get larger and more powerful than them.” I told Johnny. I picked up up and brought him to the living room.

“Now,” I began. Everyone looked at Johnny’s eyes. “Johnny here is a demon. A cat demon to be more specific. No, I am not joking.” Brian’s eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell on the floor, passed out.

“Is he always like that?” I asked, rolling my eyes. Zacky nodded. Thalla squeaked and picked Brian up, and put Brian next to himself on the couch. I laughed at Thalla a bit, everybody knew Thalla basically worshipped Brian.

I walked to Brian and slapped him across the face, I slap hard, mind you, and he woke up. He cradled his cheek and Thalla gasped at me. He nonetheless hugged Brian. Brian looked a bit uncomfortable, but Thalla didn’t care. Brian eventually relaxed.

-Damien PoV-

Johnny was a demon. My Johnny. A tear slipped from my eye. This can’t be happening. What if he goes berserk and kills everyone? I waited til people went back to doing their own to talk to Johnny.

We were alone now. I walked over to him, and he looked at me. I saw a flash of admiration in his eyes, but it went away quickly.

“Johnny, I need to talk to you about something.” I said to him, grabbing his hand and squeezing it. He looked up at me questionably. He looked down at my hand and was even more confused. I breathed in and closed my eyes. “I really, really like you, Johnny.” I opened my eyes. He was looking at me in shock.

My face fell and I got up. I was going to leave, I knew this would happen. Now he’d hate me. “No, Damien! Wait!” He said, pulling me back down. He sure was strong for a little guy. He squeezed me tightly and looked into my eyes.

He grinned. “I really like you too, Dami.” Normally I’d have chewed someone out for calling me Dami, but this was an exception.

My whole face lit up. I finally got one of the only things I wanted. “You have no idea how happy you made me, Johnny. No idea.” I whispered. He smiled. “I think I do, Dami. I think I do.” I quickly pecked his lips and hugged him to my chest.

Then I realized it was Easter. Perfect present, EVER.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY EASTER!!