Sequel: To Love And Back.
Status: complete!

That's What You Get.

The End Of The World Party

I was excited for the party Kennedy kept secrets about for the whole week. He always told me what the themes for their parties were before everyone else knew; I felt privileged, but not this time. I always was a curious girl for the things I cared about, and that didn’t help when I asked Kennedy to tell me at least if I had to go dressed in some kind of particular way. He just said to pretend it was the last day of my life.
That didn’t help, and that’s why I started to get prepared really early before all the other times.

“What’s the big deal with this party? You’re going to get naked anyway”

“Becks you’re always really helpful”

“I’m just saying”

“Why can’t you just come with me tonight?”

“Alex is taking me to meet his family who came to visit him”

“Pretty serious stuff then…I’ll leave you to it”

I took my stuff and got to the common bathrooms to have my shower. John wanted me to dress sexy sometimes, and I wanted him to see his mouth watering at my sight, so I chose a chequered dress and high heels for the night, who reminded me of the 40ies. I liked vintage.
When Rebecca saw me before heading out to the party she remained speechless. I hoped John’s reaction would have been the same. I walked down the road and loud music was coming out the old building.
I didn’t know what to expect. I sighed before opening the door, and what I saw was absolutely awesome.
The whole house was totally crowded, and I was sure the whole campus was there. The house was painted red and the lights were of the same color. Some people were dressed like it was Halloween, like they were zombies: one of them was Garrett, who loved the undead world. There was alcohol everywhere and the music was so loud the walls were trembling. I entered the hall and I followed some people to the backyard.
There the level of sobriety was probably null, because lots of people were throwing in the bins. At least they really taken Kenney’s words literally: they had to pretend the next day nothing of them was left.

“So, what do you think!?”

Kennedy approached and I hugged him smiling.

“It is amazing! I’m so proud of you!”

“Wow, you’re in a good mood tonight, and you’re…gorgeous! Look at you!”

“Thanks Kennedy, you look gorgeous too”

“I love hearing compliments from you”

“Just because you’re not use to it”

“My point exactly” we laughed “Jules and I are trying to work out things, she’s about to arrive too”

“We didn’t talk at all, so we didn’t work out anything”

“I’ll try to talk to her”

“Don’t worry; let’s just have fun tonight ok?”

He nodded and I reached the kitchen to get some beer, before getting into the living room, where there was a big ping pong table which I was sure was used to play beer pong, game John was a captain at.
I looked over the room but I didn’t see him, so I texted him, asking where he was.
While waiting for him to reply, I felt two big hands on my eyes. I knew who they were of. I turned around to see a beautiful John standing right in front of me. We were really close, and it wasn’t just due to the people who were pushing us. He smiled and glanced at my outfit.

“It’s no surprise you are hot, but tonight you’re even better”

“You’re not so bad either”

“So, what are you going to do before the world ends tonight?”

I laughed at him being so serious about that night. I got closer to him to whisper in his ear.

“I’ll fuck your brains out”

He started to laugh nervously but I could have seen the excitement in his eyes. I knew he liked when I played it rough and pretended to be the master, while I treated him like my slave.

“I like your plan”

“And what’s yours?”

“I’m waiting for someone to come along and untangle me”

“I’m not just someone” I kissed his cheek “see you later big boy” and then I disappeared among the rest of the crowd. I loved to keep him guessing and to act a little more confident. He knew he would have gotten me anyway that night but I liked him to think he didn’t have me yet. It was a sick little game we loved.

I started to talk with all the people I knew while drinking one, then two and three beers, until I lost the count. I didn’t do it on purpose, but I find myself pretty much drunk, especially after playing beer pong against Tyson who basically won me over every round. I stopped the game when I heard some song from Kesha being played from the DJ so I took some guy to dance, not even knowing who he was.
I was definitely off the rails, but I didn’t care. I was having fun even if I couldn’t distinguish people or anything else. Everybody was staring but doing anything, until someone strong took me from the room to somewhere upstairs and threw me on a bed. I didn’t know who it was until I heard the voice.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“John?! Is it time to have sex already?”

“Is it time for you to shut up already?”

“I want to go downstairs”

I tried to escape but John locked the door. Besides, my balance wasn’t really helping me out. As soon as I tried to get up I fell down again. I should have stopped even trying.

“No, you’re not going anywhere, your night is over”

“Are you going to abuse of my body while I’m drunk?”

“Hell no, who am I, a sexual maniac?”

“No…you’re John!”

“And you’re a very drunk Andy…”

He sat down on the bed, really close to me. I don’t remember everything, just the most important things.

“Are you going to leave me here all alone?”

“No way, God knows what you could do…and I think you’re going to throw up soon so I have to stay here with you and fuck my night up”

“I don’t want you to stop having fun because of me”

“Too late…and anyway I wasn’t having fun at all”

“Why not?”

“I was keeping an eye on you because I saw you were getting drunk and I knew this was going to happen”

“I’m sorry”

“Don’t be, it happens. It happened a lot to me too, and Kennedy helped me every time”

“So now you’re helping me”

“Sort of. They say friends help each other, right?”

I was drunk but not stupid. That last sentence confused me a lot so I used the excuse of being drunk to ask explanations. He was acting weird in the last week.

“So now we are friends…?”

“Are we?”

“I don’t know what we are”

“We are who we are”

“Don’t play with me, I am conscious…still. I said what, not who. Do you think we are friends?”

“I think we are something close to that, or at least I like to think we are”

“So we are friends with benefits”

“Well, I guess so”

“I still didn’t get my benefit for the night though, friend”

He laughed and kissed me gently. Maybe he really didn’t want to use me because I wasn’t even able to make a complete sentence without fucking some words up. Legit.

“You’re very drunk”

“You’re really perceptive… and I think I’m going to go to the toilet”

“Do you want some help?”

I shook my head and walked in a very uncoordinated way to his bathroom, closing the door and waiting to puke. My stomach was asking help and all I wanted to do was helping him. I didn’t have to drink that much, I reckon it, but what’s done is done and I can’t complain of being such an idiot.

“Are you ok?”

“The more you ask the less I am”

“Are you sure you don’t need help in there?”

“A hundred per cent sure, I’m out in a minute”

“If you say so”

I managed to be ok by doing something I really didn’t like to, and when it happened the smell of the beer was invading the whole place. I felt like a zombie: Garrett would have been envious of seeing me.
I washed my face and got back to John, who was waiting for me still in the same position.

“You look awful”

“Can you take me home?”

He nodded and helped me walking down the stairs; when we were both on the sidewalk he picked me up in his arms and brought me straight home. It looked like a movie, more like an apocalyptic one: the hero taking the poor hurt girl in his arms. I giggled but when he asked me why I was, I just didn’t answer.
We got into my sorority and he helped me also getting in my room.

“John, it’s ok, I can do it now”

“I’m not going to leave until you’re asleep, so get change and I’m going to wait for you on your lovely bed”

“You know that boys aren’t allowed upstairs right?”

“How many times do you have to tell me? I know it, but I don’t care. Go and here’s your PJ”

He threw my pajama and I didn’t even take it. He laughed and I carried myself to the bathrooms. I showered again and finally got comfortable. I didn’t even feel my feet anymore.
When I got back John was humming a song with eyes closed, while laying down on my bed. I did the same next to him, but when I did he stopped singing. He opened his arms to me and I cuddled with him. I would have blamed everything on the alcohol. That whole thing was too nice for us: from him helping me out to us cuddling in my room without even trying to have sex.

“Thanks John”

I looked at him and I kissed him, and I felt his hands caressing my hair. We kissed for a while but then we got back just hugging each other. I think the way he was curling my hair with his hands made me relax, until I didn’t fall asleep. When I woke up the next morning, with a massive hangover and a headache, I found a note on my pillow, and by the bad calligraphy I understood it was John writing.

“I might sound gay by saying this, but you’re cute when you sleep. Let me know if you’re feeling better when you wake up. You owe me. John”
♠ ♠ ♠
I was waiting for this chapter to come!
And I can't wait to read what you have to say.
John was worried about Andy and helped her, then they got home and they didn't have sex...maybe not just because she was drunk.
John is so cute isn't he!?!? And now they're even 'friends'....

A lot more is in store.
Thanks for the comments and the new readers!!!!:)))

xxxxx