Status: Hiatus. Not for long, just till I get my head straight.

She Is Love

The world is a cruel place. People lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want out of life. Or sometimes, out of other people. The good die young due to the idiotic mistakes of others. And these people, the others, don't even realize that everything they do will have a consequence. They don't take the time to stop and think about what could happen. They don't know how many people they hurt, and honestly, they probably don't care. It's a dog eat dog world out there.

My fiance was a victim of these actions. On his way home from work one night, he was struck by a drunk driver. His sister told me that the doctors said he slipped into a coma right there. Too bad we'd never find out who caused this to happen. The driver ran off as soon as it happened, leaving behind all of his mistakes in his totaled car. I have to live with his mistakes every day. While he gets to live life, my fiance has his barely hanging on a thread. I know it could of been worse; my fiance could be dead. But no one in the world seems to care.

The world is a cruel place.

__________________

Doe Williams sits beside to her fiance, Eli, day and night. She has done this religiously for three years, ever since that night where a coma claimed his body. After much begging and pleading, Eli's sister gets Doe to go out for one night. That night, Doe met someone who changed her life.

___________________

*Diclaimer: I don't own anyone recognizable. I only own the original characters. I also take credit for this plot.

Title credit: Parachute "She Is Love"