Status: 05.01.15 - It's been a long time since i've updated but i promise a new chapter is coming soon guys!

They Want To See Us Fall Down.

Chapter 5.

Jamie’s P.O.V
“I don’t want to be here!” I say crossing my arms over my chest.

“I know sweetie but we really don’t have any choice” Mom say as she gently pushes my hair out of my face.

“Where are they anyway?” I ask and look towards the door.
It had only been three days since my mom and dad told me they had gotten a letter from my real parents saying they wanted me back. We had a big fight discussion about it and of course it ended in me having to go. Don’t get me wrong, my parents don’t want to give me away, but they really have no choice since nothing was “legalized.”

Anyway, mom had called the number that was on the paper (which was the number to Richards office) and set up a meeting. So now we were sitting in a fancy café waiting for the people who wanted be back, oh and here’s the funny thing.. They’re 10 minutes late!

“One hot chocolate for the young lady, One for her slightly older sister *wink* and one regular coffee for the fantastic handsome singer” Dad say as he put the drinks in front of us making us laugh.

“Well obviously they’re not coming, so I think we should just walk out of here and if anyone ask any questions we could just say that they stud us up and that we don’t want to be associated with people that do that sort of thing!” I say getting a little dramatic at the end.

“Too late” Mom muttered and when I looked at her I saw her looking/glaring at the door to this place.

Yup, there they were. Richard and Danielle walking inside wearing what they always was wearing, fancy clothing and expensive jewelry.

They looked around the place before they spotted us and then I saw both of them smiling and walking towards us.

Mom and dad stood up as they neared our table and shook hands with them and introduced themselves.

They sat down after and Danielle was the first one to look at me, she smiled at me and held out her hand but I just looked at her emotionless.

“Honey, be nice” Mom whisper in my ear gently and I sighed and brought my hand out and shook hers. Richard just looked at me with a tight smile.

“Well look at you! You’re so grown up now. A young lady” Danielle say and I fought back a sarcastic comment.

“Yeah, really colorful” Richard says and I’m pretty sure he was referring to my outfit.

“That’s Jamie for you, colorful and energetic” Dad says with a laugh.

I take a sip of my hot chocolate as the grown up began to talk about something, I can only assume it was about me since I heard my name being thrown back and forth.

“So, how are you in school?” Danielle asks me and I shrug.

“I’m ok I guess” I say and look down into my cup which I now had almost finished.

“We just found out that she has dyscalculia so aside from school she has a tutor coming home to help her with math” Mom says while looking at both Richard and Danielle who just nods.

“Well we thought of sending her to private school so we probably won’t need that tutor” Richard says while looking at me with a small tight smile. I easily decided that I didn’t like him, not at all.

“Private school?” I ask shocked.

“Yes, you start in three weeks.” Richard says looking at me.

I feel a lump in my throat and then look at mom and dad.

The reality hits me, these people aren’t asking if it’s ok for me to go live with them. They’re taking me if I want it or not.

I don’t want to go live with them they look like they’re horrible parents.

“Mom? Dad?” I ask quietly still looking back and forth from mom to dad.

“Excuse us for a second” Mom says while standing up, she takes my hand and brings me back to the restrooms and drags me inside the bathroom for handicapped people locking the door behind her.

Tears immediately fall from my eyes and I hug mom tight.

“I don’t want to go live with them” I say hugging her tighter, as if my life depended on it.

“Hey, it’s going to be okay.” Mom says while gently stroking my hair.

“How do you know that!? You’re not the one who has to move away from everything you know and go life with people you don’t know, for all we know they could be child abusers or serial killers!” I almost shout through my sobs.

“Don’t say that baby, they seem like nice people” Mom say as she gently pull me off her and look into my eyes.

“Yeah, they seem like” I say with a small pout.

“Don’t worry, everything is going to be fine. Me and your dad will make sure of it” She says with a small smile on her face.

“Can we go home?” I ask after a few seconds of silence.

“Me and your father can’t we have to stay here and talk to them but I could get Jimmy to pick you up, do you want to do that?” She asks and wipes away the tears that had fallen away from my eyes a few seconds ago.

I nod and turn around and look into the mirror. I’m not allowed to wear makeup so I don’t have to worry about mascara or eyeliner running down my cheeks but I do check to see if I’m red in and around the eyes. Luckily I’m not THAT red so I just quickly rub my eyes and take a deep breath and turn around again.

Mom gives me an encouraging smile and reach out to take my hand. We walk out together and over towards the table where dad and the other two people were sitting having what looked like and awkward moment.

“Is everything alright?” Dad asks immediately as we sit down.

“Oh yeah, just girls problem. She’s not feeling well so she decided on going home. I called Jimmy to come pick her up” Mom says lying through her teeth without a problem.

Dad looks at me with worry in his eyes and I give him a small smile silently telling him that I’m okay.

“Well I’m sorry our meeting was cut short, I hoped we could get to know each other better” Danielle say looking at me and I give her an “apologetic” look and shrug my shoulder.

“Another time then” Richard says and I nod.

Looking out the window I see Jimmy’s car and I stand up from the table.

“At least say goodbye” Mom whispered in my ear as I kiss her cheek.

“Goodbye” I say politely after I kiss dad’s cheek.

“Goodbye” Danielle and Richard say in union and I walk out of the café.

I run over to Jimmy’s car and quickly get in feeling tears in my eyes.

“Is everything okay princess?” Jimmy asks as he sees my lip trembling and I shake my head.

“I just want to go home” I whisper and look down at my lap.

A few seconds of silence goes by before he nods his head and starts the car up, the second the car is on the move he grabs my left hand with his right and give it a gentle squeeze of comfort and our hands are locked like that until we reach home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Been a while .. or not???

HOLY EFFING GOOOOD! Saw Avenged Sevenfold LIVE on sunday, it was awesome, epic and pure porn for my eyes! Got some good pictures and awesome video (even though you can't hardly hear anything because people were screaming and singing along)

I wonder how long it will take for them to come back to Norway ... Maybe i'll have to take a vacation and catch them in the USA or something....? x3