Status: Making Nightmares! ^^

7 Nightmares

First Nightmare

(Part Three)

This whole day has been boring. Gwen went with her boyfriend James and I was all alone. Then Lisa came running and suddenly stops in front of me.

-Hi Natalie- She said in her manipulative voice I’m sure she wants me to do something.

-Hi Lisa, what do you want?- I ask while walking along with her.

-You are so rude! I just wanted to talk to you.

-I know but you also want me to do something.

-How… how you always know when I want something?

-Well you are my friend and I know you. What is it that you want?

-Ok… I want you to stay with me after classes to see the soccer practices.

-You know I can’t stay.

-I know but he won’t know you are there, today are just soccer practices not football. Please say yes!

-But I promise Dean I was going to buy French fries for him this afternoon

-Your brother ends school at four and the practices are at three and a half so you will make it in time, say yes please!

-Ok, I will stay- I don’t like when people beg me too much because I always tend to say yes…

-Yei!- She said really excited. –I will wait for you after classes.

-Fine.

We went on different ways. I was hungry so I went to the cafeteria to eat something. After that I went to my classes and the hours became really long. Finally, the bell rang and I meet Lisa in the hallway, she was waiting for me and when she saw me she smile.

-We are going to be late if we don’t hurry.- Lisa grab my hand and start walking.

-What’s the hurry for? It’s early.

-There’s a new guy in the soccer team. Is a transfer student from Europe and is REALLY hot.

-That’s why you wanted to go so badly!

-You got me.

-And is he really that handsome?

-Yes!!! He’s tall, he has the most beautiful blue eyes you ever get the chance to look in your live, and his hair is a bit long and black.

-He sounds cute… You know his name?

-I think is Viktor.

-And, how do you know all that?

-Well I have been doing my research the whole day…

-Lisa, you should work as a detective.

-Hehehe, I will consider that option when we graduate the next year. By the way, what are you going to study?

-Mmmm, I don’t really know… Maybe something with music and arts, or…

-You can be a teacher! You like to teach, right?

-Yes but that’s not what I have in mind I want to- She interrupts me as we get into the field.

-They start practices already! Is your fault!

-Just forget about it and let’s sit in the (banks) near the field so we can get a good view.

-Ok.

We sat close to the field and Lisa was really excited about the practices or should I say Viktor. It was sunny and the boys were really good at soccer. Our team is the best, of course all the boys were hot like Lisa says that’s why she ALWAYS want to come to the practices.

-Look, look there he is!

-Who?

-The one with the blue shirt.

-Do you know ALL of them wear blue shirts?

-Sorry is the pale one, the one who has the ball now.

-Ok…

I keep looking at him. He seems strange from the other guys, I don’t know in what way but just different… That boy was really good at soccer and he’s truly handsome. I know that soon his going to have his girl fan club like the other guys has. They are all playboys who betray their girlfriends every time they get a chance without caring about her feelings… I know this because I was one of those poor girlfriends…

-Natalie, can you go and buy me a soda?

-Why me?

-Because I don’t want to miss a thing of the practice!

-Ok, ok, I will go…

I went downstairs to get her soda can. The place was a bit dark. This stairs ends in the in the boys dressing room. I get to the machine and get her soda but suddenly someone abruptly pushes me against the wall without caring about how much force he use on me, hurting me in the act.

-What’s the problem with you?!- I scream to him.

-You are my problem.

When I get a good look at him I knew who he was. It was him!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know is short but I have tree more coming up! =D I'm glad I have 2 subscribers so I update because of them! Hope you like this one and if you have any questions ask me. I will gladly answer ^.^