Status: Making Nightmares! ^^

7 Nightmares

First Nightmare

(Part Four)

-You are my problem, Natalie- He said abruptly.

-Let me go!- I scream to him.

- Why should I? You are my girlfriend and I have the right to treat you as I want- He said grabbing my arm more tightly.

-I’m not your girlfriend anymore!- This situation is getting worse and I’m all alone in here!

-My dear…- He caressed my cheek. -You owe me something a good girlfriend always does with her boyfriend- My eyes were wide open I knew what he wanted but he is insane!

-Steven, I’m not your damn girlfriend anymore! Let me go!- He didn’t care what I say, how stupid was I to date a boy like him?! I regret it a million times!

- If you behave like a good girl I promise I will leave you alone… After you gave me what I want of course- Then he started to kiss my neck because I wouldn’t let him kiss my lips. I was struggling with him but I couldn’t free myself from him and I start crying. –Don’t cry and stop struggling or I will use more force on you- Steven warn me looking me straight in the eyes…

This was definitely the end for me… Nobody was going to save me… So I close my eyes thinking in a way to escape but it was impossible he’s stronger… And when I lose all my hopes I heard his voice again…

-Release her immediately- He said seriously with a British accent.

-What I do with her is none of your business

-I will say it just once again; release her or otherwise you will regret it- He warn Steven as he gets close to us and I get a chance to see him clearly. Viktor was really tall and pale, his blue eyes were so charming but he looks really pissed off at this time. It was strange for me to see him react like that because he doesn’t even know me… Steven won’t let me go and Viktor take action, grabbing Steven from his shirt and punch him in his face.

-Didn’t I tell you to let her go in a good way? Now you are going to learn in the bad way how to respect a lady- Viktor look so serious and went to punch Steven again but suddenly stop and look straight to me. –You can leave now, and don’t be afraid of me Natalie…

He’s eyes… there was something different about them… I couldn’t say anything and just run away from there as fast as I could. I don’t even go to were Lisa was. I was so scared for my life… Shit! That Steven like to hurt me every time he gets a chance! I have to pick up Dean in his school… He will notice my tears, so in the way I tried to calm myself. When I arrive to his school, Dean was already waiting for me in the front gate.

-Finally sister, you arrive

-Sorry for being late

-Is ok, where is your book bag sis?

-Shit! I live it in my school!

What the hell! I leave my bag in the school!! It can’t be… I guess there’s no choice but to go back to where all began…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know is short but I'm still at Uni finishing my semester and is hard to update... I hope you like it and I promise I will update soon! I'm working on some ideas for the next nightmare hehe ^.^ If you have an idea tell me, I will surely consider your opinion! Comment! =D