Status: Making Nightmares! ^^

7 Nightmares

First Nightmare

(Part Five)

After I made Dean the French fries home style, I went to my room and take a shower. I didn’t know what to do… I don’t want to go back to the school now but I have to because I’m so stupid! The only way to get to the school is if I sneak in, no one would notice… I hope so…

Everything was dark and I couldn’t stop trembling. I’m such a chicken! I was in front of the school and with the little courage I had, I jump the gate. This school was REALLY creepy at night, the perfect setting for a ghost story, exactly the one I’m in. I was in the dressing room and my heart wouldn’t stop beating fast. This was the scariest place on earth! My heart beat was rising as I got downstairs. Suddenly I start distinguishing something in the floor. When I got to the last stair I slipped and fell down. I was covered by the slimy thing that I saw in the floor and then I realize it was actually blood! I was covered in BLOOD! Oh shit! This must be a nightmare! Whose blood is this?! It has to be Steven’s blood; Viktor is a vampire so he can’t bleed like this! I’ m in the middle of a fuking crime scene! God why is my life this complicated?!! I don’t deserve this! But… Where’s the body? Why do I care?! If I found it surely I will become the first suspect! I hate my life!

-This is all your fault!- I turn and I saw him.

-Viktor?

-Yes, who else?

-I thought Steven was dead…

-Soon he will be. Did you know your ex-boyfriend is a fuking hunter?!

-Why should I know that?

-Whatever just forget it.

-Are you ok?- I ask when I saw his shoulder cover in blood. He didn’t answer me. –Viktor please, tell me if you are ok…

-I will be as soon as I drink your blood- His eyes turned red and I was scare to death!!!! Then he pushes me against the wall. –Don’t be afraid I’m not going to kill you, I want to keep you all by myself- He was looking directly to my eyes and I was enchanted by his now blue eyes.

-Why?

-You saw it on your dream; you are my one and only lover. I have been waiting ages to find you and I’m not going to let death take you away from me.
He hugs me tightly as if his life depends of it. I hug him back. I don’t want him to die, not yet. I wish to know him better even if he is a vampire, I don’t care…

-Can I kiss you?- He ask caressing my cheek. I don’t know what to say, is too sudden, but I don’t really mind being kissed by a hot vampire like him, so I nodded. Viktor slowly approaches. First his forehead touches mine, then his nose and last my lips. I feel my body temperature increase as he deepen the kiss. I just kiss him back. After a few minutes we break the kiss and then take a deep breath. He starts to kiss my neck leaving hikeis behind. I couldn’t restrain myself and I felt, sitting down in the floor with him nonstop. Then he look to my eyes and said:

-This might hurt a little- He was going to turn me in a vampire. -No I’m not going to turn you for now- He read my mind! –And I can do a lot of more stuff that you are going to know soon enough.

-I want to know everything about you…- I said caressing his cheek.

-You will…

Viktor start to kiss my neck again and soon I feel his fangs penetrating my skin. Viktor was drinking my blood and he was really thirsty because he couldn’t stop. It was a dull pain, it hurt so bad that I cling onto his shirt hugging him very tightly until the pain fade away and so my consciousness. The only thing I can remember is Viktor holding me in his arms…
♠ ♠ ♠
Is short... I know... But I just want you to write some comments so I can know what you think about the story! Even if you want to say its lame or even worst, I just want to know your opinions. Pleaseeee comment! By the way today I was thinking to make Natalie's real life even more miserable! Maybe Steven would do something to her or her brother... I don't know. BUT if you leave me some comments I might change the idea or leave it like that, is up to you guys! hehehe ^.^