Status: Making Nightmares! ^^

7 Nightmares

First Nightmare

(Part Six)

I woke up. I was in a dark room and the bed was really comfortable. As I open my eyes, it become more clearly… Everything seems familiar… I close and open my eyes again and I could see I was in… in… Oh, it’s my room…? It can’t be… I…I was at school, so how can I be here…? I feel dizzy… I close my eyes again and lay on my bed when my little brother came running to my room.

-Natalie! Are you going to make me French fries or what?!

-What are you talking about? I already make them Dean.

-Are you crazy or what?! You went to your room like three hours ago and NEVER came down!

-What? I’m sure I make you French fries and then I go out…- This is so confusing, I’m sure I make him food and then I go out to school to look for my book bag and then… I was spaced out as Dean keep talking and then I remember; Viktor bite me… I run to the bathroom and search for the bite mark on my neck and there it was… Nothing. Not the bite mark and not even a bruise… Was everything a dream? But it felt so real… Walking out my room I went to the kitchen and make French fries to Dean. After that he sat on the couch and starts to watch cartoons. Soon enough he fell asleep. I was about to carry him to his room when the door bell rang. I open the door and as soon as I see who was there I try to lock it. He suddenly pushes the door and I fell to the floor. He closes the door and I try to run. It was in vain because he caches me by the arm and brings me to his body he was really strong.

-Where’s your brother?- Steven ask.

-On the couch sleeping.

-Perfect. Then you better behave if you don’t want your little brother to get hurt.- I was almost crying with his words. –Do you understand?- I nodded. –Good, now let’s go to your room.-Steven dragged me to my room and throw me in the bed locking the door behind him. I tried to run into the bathroom but he just simply traps me holding me by the waist and throwing me again in the bed. –Don’t even try that again.- He warns me ripping my shirt and all the buttons fell over the place. Steven was on top of me kissing my neck leaving me only with my bra. Then he goes down to my bellybutton and undoes my jeans leaving me just in my underwear.

-Please, stop… I don’t want this- I begged him crying.

-If you have done it from the beginning none of this would be happening.- He kissed my lips forcefully and then he takes off his shirt and making his way to his pants. He took my bra off and starts kissing my bare chest. It hurt and I couldn’t hide my moans. –That sound pretty.- He said sucking again one of my breast and massaging the other. Soon after his hand went down to my lower body and his fingers went into my panties and inside me. Steven was fingering me and I felt disgusted, I felt hurt too. I couldn’t stop my tears from falling… -You are so fucking wet! Now is time for the best part.-

-No please! Don’t do it!- I beg him but he just laugh…

-No dear, I have been waiting so long for this and I’m not going to restrain myself like I did in our relationship- He was naked now and took my panties leaving me naked. I tried to push him away but he was stronger. Steven made his way into my entrance, his member poking me and then he showed himself inside of me rudely. It hurt like hell! My heart was beating was and my breathing was the same. –Fuck! You are so tight! And I’m not even completely inside.

-Just take it out… It hurts…- I pleaded.

-Are you kidding?!- He was looking at me in the eyes. –It feels so awesome being inside you! I’m glad I took your virginity.- A smirk appeared on his face and he kissed me showing himself into me completely. –There we go, I’m completely in.- I can feel him inside of me warm, big, but I just wanted him out of me… Steven starts thrusting harder and deeper inside of me… I couldn’t take it… I felt like a mannequin letting him do whatever he want with me just to get it over with… It hurt, my body was feeling something but I just felt sorrow…

I lost track of time and we was still inside of me thrusting me slowly but deep. It didn’t hurt anymore… His fingers and mine were interlaced. Steven had cum like two times inside of me but he didn’t get exhausted to my misfortune. I was sweaty, like him, and I smelled like him. Then after a while he stops and I feel him cumming again… After he finished, he rested on top of me kissing my neck and leaving marks behind every kiss. My whole boy has his marks… He stares at my eyes…

-You know- He said panting. –, vampires likes virgins.- I looked at him stunned.

-What?

-You heard me- He thrust himself more dipper than before making me moan. –I’m a hunter Natalie and I’m not going to let you waste your life just for the sake of it.

-No! Get off me!- I was trying to get him off but I couldn’t instead he was more deeper inside me.

-That’s what I’m talking about!- His face was filled with pleasure as he cum again this time directly to my womb…

-Knock it off! I have more cum inside me that what normally have to be! Just get off!

-I’m not finish yet.- He thrust deeper one more time and I have an orgasm… -Now I’m finished.- A smirk appeared in his face and then he kiss me and become soft inside me and then he was out lying besides me panting.

-That… was… awesome! We should do it again.

-Not even in your dreams!- Both of us were exhausted and didn’t move from the bed I even fell asleep…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Did you expect that? Wait until next chap to see what would happen =) Comment & Subscribe! Make me happy pleaseeeee! ^.^ I'm sure in the next chap you would be surprised! hehehehe u.u