Status: Check out the remake 'Young & Reckless'

Pregnant at 16. I Don't Think This Was in The Bible

It's a Girl

Hayden and I decided to watch The Last Song. It was corny and sweet. I would have never thought he would agree to watch the movie with me. Hayden and I walked into the movie theater and waited for the movie to start.

I took a handful of popcorn and slowly put it towards my mouth. Hayden pushed my hand up, making the popcorn fly everywhere. I squealed and lightly hit Hayden on the chest. “What was that for?” I asked, laughing.

He laughed also, “I don’t know, I just thought it’d be funny.” While he was still laughing I took a handful of popcorn and threw it in his face. He ceased his laughing and looked at me. I started laughing even harder.

Hayden leaned towards me and started tickling me. It made me laugh harder than before.

“Shut the fuck up! The movie is starting!” Someone yelled at us from the back of the theater. I laughed again covering my mouth.

Hayden was still on top of me. I stared into his eyes while he stared into mine. He put a few strands of my hair behind my ear. My breathing became hard and ragged. Soon Hayden’s lips were on mine. I smiled into the kiss. I broke apart and looked down at my lap. Blushing a deep red.

Hayden backed away and coughed. “Sorry. I just couldn’t help my self. I’m stupid, I’m sorry, again. I didn’t-” I cut Hayden off with another kiss. This time he smiled. I broke apart again and fell into my seat. I looked into my lap again with another deep red blush and a smile.

Hayden smiled back at me and put his arm around my shoulders. This, was indeed the best day in my life.

*~*~*~*~*

Granger let out a high pitched squeal. It hurt my ears, as if a poor animal were dying. I covered my left ears, shook my head up and down, and smiled.

She squealed again, “Summer and Hayden kissing in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Aw that’s so adorable! So are you guys like an item now?” She cooed and asked. I shrugged my shoulders. “Okay, so he looks deeply into your eyes, kisses you, puts his arm over your shoulder, and kisses you goodnight. Not to mention he wont leave your side no matter what. And your telling me you don’t know weather you’re a thing or not?” She yelled at me.

I shushed her, Hayden was in the restroom. Nearly ten feet away. He could probably hear us. “No Granger, I don’t know. Why don’t you just ask him your self?” I asked.

“Why don’t you stop being a pussy and ask him your self?” She asked me.

“Why don’t you just do it for me because you know I’m a wimp?” I asked and turned my self fully so I was facing her.

“Why don’t you both shut up and get the fuck out of here?” Autumn asked us from the rec. room kitchen.

“Look bitch!” Granger yelled at her. I held her back, “You better be lucky Summer is holding me back.” Granger snapped at Autumn.

Autumn blew her tea and took a sip, “Oh, I’m shivering.” she said in a sarcastic tone. She walked away from the rec. room, on her way to our room. On her way Hayden came out, “The two twats want to know if your dating Summerlynn now. Please give them an answer before I choke myself to death.” She muttered and went into the room, slamming the door behind her.

“You wont be missed.” Granger muttered back. “So Hayden, are you and Summerlynn dating now?”

“Granger!” I hissed at her and lightly slapped her with the back on my hand on her arm.

“What, you didn’t hit Autumn when she said it. So Hayden, what’s the answer. I need to know. I would like to celebrate with my best friend.”

Hayden slowly came and sat next to me. He pointed to me with raised eyebrows, “Do you wanna?” He then pointed to him self. I shook my head up and down. “Does that mean we’re?” He asked again. I shook my head again, and smiled. Hayden quickly came toward me and gave me a kiss. I felt my cheeks instantly heat up.

“Aw,” Granger cooed again, “You guys by far, are my favorite couple!” She clapped her hands.

This is by far, the greatest day of my life.

*~*~*~*~*

“You couldn’t take Granger?” Hayden groaned, and hit the back of his head against the wall over and over again. “I don’t want to see a fetus…” He muttered and hit his head against the wall another time.

I squirmed, “I hate that word.”

“Fetus, fetus, fetus, FETUS!” He yelled in my ear.

Despite my odd squeamishness, I laughed and lightly hit Hayden on the chest. “Well I couldn’t take Granger because she insisted that I take you. Other than that she said if I took her she would say fetus all day.” I told him.

He rolled his eyes. Before he could say something back a lady in a white coat came out with a clip board. “Summerlynn Hermann?” She asked. I stood up along with Hayden. The lady lead us to a room in the very back. “Lie here and the doctor will be here in a moment.” She told us and left the room.

Hayden took a chair and sat next to me. I smiled and laid down on the table. Hayden pulled up my shirt, “You’re supposed to have your shirt off.” He smiled at me.

I laughed, “You wish.” He shook his head up and down and started to rub my stomach. Soon the doctor came in with a different clip board.

“So, I see that your getting your ultra sound today, Ms. Hermann.” The doctor stated. I smiled and nodded. The doctor grabbed something off a table and squirted some clear jelly on my stomach. It was really cold, but I didn’t mind much.

The doctor put the device on my stomach and moved around the jelly. Soon we heard a heart beat from the computer above our heads. Hayden, the doctor, and I simultaneously looked up at the screen.

“That’s the head, the arms, legs, feet, fingers…” the doctor told us, pointing to each body part. “Would you like to know the sex?” He asked.

“No,” I said.

Then at the same time I said my answer Hayden said, “Yes.” I glared at him as the doctor gave me a towel to wipe off the jelly.

I sighed and looked at Hayden, “I guess we can know the sex.” I muttered.

“It’s a girl,” The doctor told us and left the room.

“A girl,” Hayden muttered, “I wanted you to have a boy.”

I ignored Hayden and stood up, “What should I name her?” I asked.

“If it was a boy you would have name him Jackson.” I rolled my eyes at Hayden as we walked out the doctors office.

“Harmony Sunshine.” I muttered. The perfect name. The perfect girl.