Status: Check out the remake 'Young & Reckless'

Pregnant at 16. I Don't Think This Was in The Bible

I'm A Sinner

“You’re a hoe!” Some kid yelled at me throwing his left over breakfast at my head.

“You forced Liam into having sex with your ugly ass. That’s why he ran away. Plus why would he want a baby with you, Virgin Summerlynn.” Said some cheerleader girl next to my locker. Virgin Summerlynn was the name they called me by to taunt me. It was supposedly renamed by Virgin Mary. Until Liam took my innocence. I’m now Ugly Summy.

Slightly ketchy but really immature.

“I don’t get how people can just judge you when they don’t know the whole story.” Said my ‘friend’ Granger. “You know I believe you Summer, but I just cant help to call you Virgin Summerlynn.” Granger giggled.

“Ginger, I don’t want to be known as the saint anymore. Oh I didn’t do this act on purpose it was a mistake and you know that.” I said to my friend. Okay I know I told you I don’t have any friends. I don’t, except Autumn. I say ‘friend’ because all she does is criticize me, make fun of me, like all the others. Like the girls on movies, she’s a wanna be and she picked me to be her friend because she needed to stand next to someone ugly to make her look beautiful. What she doesn’t understand is what gets you in life is what’s in the inside.

“Then what do you want to be known as Sunny?” She asked using one of the many nicknames she gave me. Including Virgin Summerlynn. She objected that it was her that started it, she said she might have not remembered it she was drunk, and she said she was sorry for calling me that in the girls’ locker room. All the excuses to cover up her doings to be recognized by the cheerleaders. But her rudeness got her no where but a couple dates and high fives from classmates.

“What else is there then a rename of Virgin Mary?” I asked her getting the last thing out my locker and into my arms.

“A sinner. And I know you wouldn’t ever be one. Not counting the act you’ve already done. If you had to chose between killing a poor animal and being a sinner you would choose killing a animal. You’re a saint Summer, face it. You cant even go a day without reading the Bible.” We walked down the hallway as I realized my so called friend was right.

Even though I would never, a day in my life kill an animal.

“Your right Granger. I would never become a sinner. But I haven’t been me lately.” I said.

We walked into the bathroom when Granger turned around and looked at me.

“You know Summerlynn your scaring me. Oh well, enough about your life. How do I look?” She said doing a little spin for me.

“You look cute,” Lie. I just committed my 2nd sin. She looked like a full on prostitute in training.

I looked at her outfit again. She had on a pink Cheetah print top with the cheetah print going across her left shoulder to the middle of your stomach. Then she had on a small mini skirt with ruffles that fit her figure perfectly. She had on her silver matching Dream necklace that went along with my gold Faith necklace. Her shoes were black high heels with a bow on it.

“Well I think I look sexy. Plus I want to hook up with Berry this weekend. Gah do you have any mascara?” She asked looking at hers.

“I don’t wear mascara Granger, you know that.”

She gets to hook up with people while I get made fun of for it. Not to mention Berry is going out with Bella so why would he want to have sex with her? I mentally slapped my self and remembered that Berry cheats with someone new every weekend.

“You need to look beautiful some times. Don’t lie to me, I’ve seen that bag of make up hidden under your cot in that place for pregnant chicks who don’t have money.” Granger said putting on what’s left of her mascara and throwing the rest in the trash.

I wondered what she thought of my actual appearance, “Granger, how do I look today?” I asked her, turning like she did.

“You look fine, I guess. I mean those shoes with that shirt? Who wears sweat pants and long sleeves in the summer, well I guess you do. I can see you stomach under that shirt. What did I tell you about sucking in? You should really cover up those blemishes and put on some eye shadow. Other wise you look hot, you know if it was winter to go with that outfit.”

I looked at her disbelievingly, “Granger, I’m pregnant. There’s going to be a little stomach no matter what. Do you want me to suffocate my baby by sucking in as much as you do? At lease I don’t have as much blemishes as you.” sin number 3. No act of kindness in any of those sentences.

“Ouch… That hurt Summerlynn.” She said putting down her binder having a single tear linger in her eye.

“Your right, I’m sorry Granger.”

“That’s what I thought,” She said looking tough and mighty again. “I’ve got to go. Do something about that ugly. Opps, I meant nasty. No I meant ugly. HA!” She yelled walking out the bathroom.

“Bitch!” I yelled and stomped my foot even though she didn’t hear me. I calmed down and walked over to the mirror at the end of the bathroom.

I looked at my reflection. I did have pretty big stomach. I would have thought the big pink heart would draw the attention away from it. Its not my fault I get cold easily so I put on a long sleeve shirt and sweats. My turquoise pants that had ‘I heart me’ written on the right side, which I thought would draw the attention for my fat calves.

I had my gold faith necklace on and I thought it would give me faith for the day. Lastly I looked at my flats, they were purple and sparkly. I thought I looked cute. But she was right, I looked like a weather confused ugly pregnant whore.

The bell rang and I hurried to the sink to grab my stuff. I rushed out the bathroom and into chem. Class.

“Miss Hermann. Your late, detention after school.” Mr. Goldblum yelled at me. I guess I won't be going to Drama club after school.

“Fuck you.” I muttered and went to my seat.

“Excuse me?” He questioned me walking to my seat.

“I said, fuck you!” He looked startled and so did everyone else in the room.

“That causes for double detention.” He said shaking. I have never lost my temper so badly, so I guess it kind of startled him.

“Good,” I replied with a smart remark.

He rolled his eyes letting this one slide.

I didn’t know what was coming over me. I couldn’t say I didn’t like it either.