Status: Active Joint Story

Taming the Beast

06

I lean against my elbow as I listen to my junior English teacher, Ms. White drone on and on about what we will be doing through out the year. I could feel my eyes becoming heavy from the lack of sleep I've been enduring the last couple of days and it was on the fourth day of school. The feeling of sleep was slowly engulfing me when I felt something hit the back of my head and jerk me out of my nap.

"What the hell." I hissed softly, looking back to see Jacob looking at me with a worried expression on his tan face.

"What's wrong?" He mouthed, his eyes looking at me with an unreadable expression

"Tired." I mouthed back to him, watching as he nodded his head and turn his attention back to Ms. White, who by now was passing out our books to us.

I turn around in my seat right as Ms. White slammed a book on my desk causing me to jump in my seat.

"Ms. Gomez, please pay attention to the class and not flirting with Mr. Black." She hissed, her brown eyes narrowing at me.

I could feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment and nodded my head towards her before watching her walk pasted me from the corner of my eyes.  I heard someone snicker from behind me and automatic knew who it was.

Paul

"Someone needs to be less like a whore and more like a girl with some dignity." He laughed, causing me to grip my desk in annoyance and swiftly turn towards him. 

"How about you worry less about me and think about who your messing with." I hissed, my green eyes blazing with fiery angry.

Paul chuckled and shook his head at me before giving me the finger. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior and turn around in my seat. For the rest of class, I heard nothing from Paul and always kept my eyes from drifting his way. When the bell finally rang, I quickly grab my stuff and headed out the door with Jacob trailing behind me.

"Sorry, about getting you in trouble, Eclipse." He apologized once we had gotten to my locker, "I wasn't expecting Ms. White to be so rude to you about it." He stated, wrapping his bulging arms around my shoulders. I rested my head against his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat before answering him.

"Its alright, Jakey." I mumbled into his chest, "It wasn't your fault. I should have learned by now that Ms. White has never liked me." I said smiling up at him before pulling away from him.

Jacob chuckled and nodded his head grabbing my book from my hand. I slammed my locker door shut and followed Jacob down the hall towards our third hour class; Biology II with Mr. Limes.

After School

My eyes followed the rain drops as the fell across my bedroom window. I should be doing my Biology homework and not zoning out. I closed my eyes and tried to get my focus back on my homework, but that was a fail when my mind drifted towards Paul.

That guy seriously got onto my nerves, but he is really cute even though I rather spend my free time with Ms. White then have him find out that and use it against me. 

"Eclipse!" Came the voice of my cousin, Ruby from behind my bedroom door, "Can I come in?" She asked.

"Yes." I said, closing my biology book and getting off my bed just as Ruby was opening my door, "Whatcha need?" I asked, once she was fully in and sitting on my bed.

"I just wanted to know if you could come with me to the blow fire tonight?" She wonder, her brown eyes begging me to come with her.

I sighed "Fine."

Ruby squealed and hugged me tight around the waist. "Thank you." She grinned, walking out of my room to get ready.

I groaned and fell back against my bed. I closed my eyes and hoped that nothing would go wrong or a certain someone would leave me be just for a night.

"Yeah right." I laughed, getting up from my bed and started getting ready for the bonfire later on tonight.

What am I getting myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Links;;
School Outfit

I'm sooo sorry it took me so long to update, but I was going through some stuff and needed some time to myself. I'm now back and I will be updating alot more from now on. :)

Love,
Jamie.