Status: Still Working On It

Memorial

16

I yawned, rolling over and stretching out. I felt so tired still. I had stayed out till really late last night with everyone; trying to get back into a normal routine. I felt like it wasn’t working but I still hoped it was. I looked over onto the side of the bed at the clock that was sitting on the nightstand. It was only 8:03. We had gotten back about 1:00 ish this morning. I sat up in my bed and looked around the room, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

It felt as though it had been forever since I had been in here. Slept in my own bed or spent time around my things. Since everything had happened I hadn’t spent much time home. I laid back down, wrapping my blankets around me. A small smile came to my face as I felt warmth and a bit of comfort wash over me as I lay wrapped up in my blankets, in my bed. In the last week the tempature had really dropped. Winter was coming quick.

“Come in.” I said not bothering to move and see whoever it was that had just knocked on my door. I heard my bedroom door open. My bed sunk and a set of arms twisted his arms around my middle.

“Wha-” I looked over my shoulder to see Oli laying behind me.

“Lo.” He said softly.

I smiled, kissing his cheek. “Morning.”

Oliver had been spending most of his free time with me ever since the night of the concert. We both had crashed out into his car after we had left the show and since then we just spend time together; never alone though. We were always with the band or the Twins and Taylor. I think they were scared what would happened, the guys more so then Taylor and the Twins. It didn't bother me though, cause I'm scared too. I don’t know if we were a couple or what we were now period, but I wasn’t questioning it. I just loved spending time with him. I loved him being near him. Like back when we were in high school.

“Ow’d yeh sleep love?”

“Good. How about you?”

He nuzzled his face into my hair. “I missed you.”

“Aww.” I placed my hand on the side of his head and smiled. My cheeks flushed pink at that. I loved that most about spending time with him; he said such cute things that just made me blush and made my heart swell. He kissed my cheek and cuddled me close.

“So what’s the plans for today love birds?” I looked over to the open door. Taylor was standing there in her PJ’s eating a bowl of cereal.

I shrugged and looked over at Oli. He smiled slightly. “M’ goin’ to spoil ‘er today.” He said happily, smiling,

“What?”

“M’ goin’ to take yeh shoppin’ an’ get yeh whatever yeh want.” He specified for the both of us.

“What? Why?” I asked sitting up.

He smiled. “Cause I want to.”

“Shit, Pay.” Taylor said wiping a bit of milk off her lip. “I wish Matt would do that fer meh.”

Oli chuckled. “I’ll talk to ‘im ‘bout it.”

“’ll ‘old yeh to the Sykes.” She said jabbing her spoon towards him.

I laughed and shook my head at her as she walked off. Oli jumped up from my bed and pulled me up too. “Come on love. Get dressed an ready to leave.”

“Why?” I asked sinking back down onto my bed.

“Weren’t yeh just listenin’ to wha’ I said.” He grabbed my hands and pulled me back up. “’m goin’ to take yeh out an’ spoil yeh.”

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his middle. “You already do spoil me.” I whispered kissing his chin. “You’re too sweet to me.”

“I want to spoil yeh in every way I can Pay.” He placed his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes. “An’ that also means, givin’ yeh everythin’ yeh want.”

I pouted slightly. “But I have everything I want Oli.” I argued. “I don’t need anything else. Besides I just want to hang out with you, because I like spending time with you, Olligator.” The corner of his mouth turned up in a smile as he chuckled at my used of my old pet name for him.

“Yeh routen cheat.” He mumbled, kissing me nose. I smiled hoping that meant that we would stay in again today. He leaded his head closer to my ear. “M’ not goin’ to let yeh win today though.” He whispered to me.

He began to tickle me up and down my side. “Oli.” I said through my giggles. “Stop.” I tried to push his hands away but he only moved them faster up and down my sides. I fell on to my bed and he jumped on top of me trapping me beneath him, unable to escape. “Oli!”

“Agree to let meh spoil yeh.” He said smirking down at me as he continued to torture me with tickles. “’ll stop if yeh let meh take yeh out an’ treat yeh.”

“Oli!” A tear leaked from my eyes from the painful laughter. “Please! You’re going to make me pee myself.” I shouted.

“’ll stop if you let me.” He said again.

“Fine, Fine.” I shouted out. His hands immediately stopped and he smiled victoriously down at me. I pouted and covered my arms over my stomach and sides. He chuckled and bent down kissing my forehead.

“Don’t be like that, Pay.” He climbed off me and pulled me up from my bed once again. “I promise that yeh’ll have fun today.” He kissed my cheek once more. I sighed and nodded at him, knowing that letting him do this would make him happy and I want him happy. And I wouldn’t let him buy me anything to big.

“Alright.” I pulled my hands back to my sides and walked over to my closet opening it up to grab a change of clothes. “I’ll get ready then I suppose.” He smiled and nodded.

“I’ll wait out in the living room.” He left the room closing the door behind him to give me my privacy. I glanced out my window to see how the weather was. It was end of October which meant that it was cold but we still had our nice days every once in a while, not often though. I grabbed a long skirt and a worded cut off shirt. I pulled them on before walking into my bathroom to do put on a bit of make up and see what I could do with my mess of a bed head. I really didn’t want to make Oli wait on me for too long but I also didn’t want to look like shit and as if I didn’t care to try. I want to impress him as much as I can.

Running a comb through my hair I decided just to braid my hair quickly and be done with it all. I grabbed my purse, phone and a light jacket before, leaving my room and going to Oli.

I found him sitting on the couch starring at the Twins who were sitting on the floor in front of him signing. He was looking at them in total confusion. He still hadn't caught onto the whole signing like the other guys had.

"Ready?" I sighed pulling on my coat. He looked up at me and nooded his head stood up from the couch walking over to me.

He looked at what I was wearing and a smiled at me. “Nice shirt.” He chuckled.

I smiled. “It speaks the truth.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist. “Is that right?” I nodded my head. “I think that ‘m the only Lead Singer yeh fancy right?”

I smirked, “Suuuure.” I kissed his chin.

He chuckled, shaking his head. “Come on let’s get going.” We waved goodbye to the girls and headed off. Getting into Oli’s car.

“Where are we going?” I asked after we pulled away from the house.

“A couple of places.” He answered not tearing his eyes from the road.

“Like?”

He chuckled. “Be patient my love.” I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. I looked out the window and watched as the streets pasted by as the last street in Sheffield past, I felt as the car speed up.

“Oli….where are we going?” I asked looking over at him.

“London.” He said simply.

I frowned lightly, “That’s like a 3 hour drive Oli.”

“Aye I know.” He said simply, reaching over and taking my hand. “Time I get to spend wiff yeh.” I smiled softly and intertwined my fingers with his.

As he drove we just simply talked about everything; like we did when we laid in bed all day. It was so nice to be like this again with this. I was falling in love with him again and I was feeling less unafraid of it. He was all I could think about and all I wanted anymore.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked when I had gone quiet.

“You.” I said simply looking over at him, dreamily.

“What about me?” He asked smirking a bit. I felt my checks blush slightly.

“How much I've missed you.” I said softly. He smiled softly and brought my hand up to his lips.

“I love you.” He replied a smile proudly placed on his face.

As we arrived in London, Oli got more excited. He always liked London. When we were in school that was all that he had talked about. Leaving Sheffield and moving to London. He loved how flashy it was compared to the small life he had in Sheffield. He had seemed to take more to the big and bold and best of things life style where as I would and was happy with the simplest and quiet of things in life.

He pulled up to a brick building two story brick building. I looked out the window to see a very expensive looking store. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep my mouth shut. “Hey.” I looked over at Oli to see him leaning over the middle of the car. He placed his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips to mine, kissing me gently. The first time he had actually kissed me since the night of the concert. My heart burst with joy at the feeling.

“I love yeh.” He breathed when we pulled apart.

I smiled. “I love you too.”

“Ready?” I nodded and unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car with him. He took my hand and lead me into the store.

As I wondered around I looked through all the clothing. The pricing was more expensive than I thought. The clothing was beautiful just way more than I would have liked to spend on it. EVER. Oli grabbed a dress and held it up. “Ow do yeh even put this on?” He asked turning his head and looking at it weird.

I giggled. “I don’t know.” He placed it back on the rack and turned to me.

“Find anythin' yeh like?” I shook my head, turning and looking over at some of the hanging dresses that were there. “Wy?” I shrugged. He sighed and grabbed my hand. “Pay, please ignore the price. I want to spoil yeh.” I looked down at my feet. “Please let meh do that.” I sighed and nodded. He placed his hand under my chin and tilted my head back. He kissed me. “I love yeh.”

“I love you too.”

The day continued with more shopping then I had done in years. Each place that we went to Oli bought me something. The trunk of his car was filled will clothes and shoes.

“Think we’ve done enough shopping to make you broke now Oliver.” I said as I placed the last bag in the trunk of his car.

“Nonsense my love.” He wrapped his arms around my waist. “I have more than enough.” He bent down and kissed my lips gently.

I shook my head and laid my head on his chest. “UGH! How do normal girls do this? I’m so tired.”

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. “This next place is the last place I swear.” He grabbed my hand and started pulling me down the street. My mouth dropped and eyes widened. Drop Dead.

“Oli. You have a store?” He chuckled and pulled me into the store.

“OLIVER?” some shouted as soon as he walked through the front door.

“ANDY!” He shouted back. One of employees jumped over the counter and ran over to us. He and Oli hugged.

“Wha are yeh doin’ ‘ere?” Andy asked pulling away.

“Takin’ this beauty shoppin.” He said wrapping his arm around me.

“Well Lo there.” Andy said turning to me. “M’ Andy, Oli’s shop manager.”

“I’m Payton.” I said sticking my hand out to shake his. He smiled and gave Oli a look. Oli ignored it, just wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side.

“Well what brings ya in today?”

“Just wanted to show Pay around the shop and grab some new stuff from the back.” Oli started to lead me farther into the store. “We’re gonna head up stairs for a bit first, though.”

“Alright. We’ll we should do something tonight since you’re in town.” Andy said waving at us.

“Sounds like a plan mate.” Oli called as we walked away. I was in such awe as I looked around. This was all Oli’s designs. This was all his. “So what do you think?” He asked pushing through the door in the back that lead us to a stair case.

“This is so amazing.” I gushed. “Oli I’m so proud of you!” He chuckled and turned around wrapping his arms around my middle. He kissed me lightly and we walked through the door at the top of the stairs. Beyond the door was a huge flat that held a desk in one corner covered in papers and drawings. The others side of the room there was a huge TV and a video games in front of a big couch.

I turned and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back tightly and lifted me off the ground spinning me around. I giggled as he set me down and I started to wonder around the room. I began to look around the desk; just staring at the drawings that covered it.

“Still into the dark and creepy odd drawings I see.” I giggled lifting up one of the drawings to take a better look at it.

“I haven’t changed that much there.” He chuckled coming up behind me and resting his chin on my shoulder. I looked through more of the designs for clothing Oli had scattered over his desk; each more and more different.

“’Ave yeh eva considered modelin?” Oli asked suddenly.

I turned and looked at him confused. “No…”

“Wha’ ‘bout for meh?” I raised my eyebrow at him. "Like meh clothin?"

“You want me to model for your clothing line?” I asked unsure. I never thought about modeling, because I had always thought that you had to be a thin as a piece of paper and tall as a tree; which I was neither.

“Yeah.” He said holding a few shirts in his hands. I shook my head confused by him. “Wy’ no love?”

“Because I’m not model material.” I said plainly, like with it was obvious.

He frowned. “You’re beautiful. Please Pay?” I sighed and shook my head moving away from him and his desk toward the couch. “Please? Just one thing? That’s all I’m asking!” He followed me handing me the clothing he had held in his hand.

I sighed looked at the thing he had handed me. It was just a Blue shirt with bee on it. “I don’t know Oli.”

“Just try it on for meh?” he begged. Kneeling in front of me and holding his hands together. “Pretty, Please?!”

I sighed defeat.“No pictures?”

“No pictures.” He said smiling brightly.

“Fine.” I took the shirt and he handed me something else. “Where can I change?”

“In here.” He pointed. “I’ll step out into the hallway so you can change.” I nodded and he stood up and kissed me lightly before stepping out of the room. I started to change. Shaking my head at what else I had been handed. I sighed heavily and changed quickly.

“Yeh done?” He asked after a while.

“Yeah.” I said sitting down on the couch. Oli stepped back into the room and wolf whistled.

“God Damn.” I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “Yer so fucking gorgeous.” I blushed and put my hands over my faces hiding my blushing cheeks. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up from the couch. “Let me look at yeh.” He spun me around so he could see me front and back. “I like it.”

“It looks so bad on me.” I mumble to myself.

“No it doesn’t.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a mirror he had on the wall. “Look at yerself. Yer the most beautiful girl I’ve ever had the pleasure of holding in meh arms, Payton.” I blushed bright red and he kissed my cheek.

I blushed and looked more at myself. I caught myself looking more at him then I did at myself. He looked so beautiful. The softness of his eyes had returned once again and he seemed to glow; radiating with this feeling of happiness. I couldn’t help but smile inside thinking of how much he reminded me of the Oliver I had fell for back in school. Back then his face seemed to light up whenever he saw me and his whole attitude would change.

A bright flash caught me off guard and I turned to look at Oliver. I looked at his hand where the flash had come from to see him holding his phone. He had a smile plastered on his face as he moving away, backing up from me and typing away on his phone quickly.

I frowned, my shoulders dropping a bit. “You said no photo’s Oliver!” I whined softly.

He chuckled. “I had my fingers crossed.” He said backing away from me.

“Please delete it.” I asked walking towards him, following him as he took steps back away from me smiling still tying on his phone. I reached for his phone and he held it over his head tapping on the bottom of his screen. “What are you doing?” still reaching for the phone.

“Nothin’.” I stood on my tip toes trying to grab the phone from his hand.

“Oli!” I groaned jumping up to get it. He moved his hand behind him chuckling. “Oliver give me your phone!” I jumped at him reaching for the phone.

He wrapped his arm around my waist holding me to him. “No.” He pecked me on the lips and tossing me on the couch. I pouted, laying myself down on the couch and crossing my arms over my chest, turning my head so that I was looking at the ground away from him. He laid on top of me kissing my cheek softly. “I want a picture so I can look at yer beautiful face when yer not wif meh. ” He whispered softly in my ear.

I sighed heavily turning my head to look up at him, he pressed his forehead against mine and I moved my arms, placing my hands on his chest. “Don’t ever leave me and you won’t ever need a picture.” I whispered. He kissed me again, longer this time and more passionate. I slid my hand up his chest, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me. He covered my body with his, placing his arms on either side of me so I didn’t feel all of his weight.

“I love you.” He said softly parting his lips from mine. I looked deeply into his beautiful hazel eyes happily getting lost. I could be like this forever with him. I pecked his lips softly smiling up at him softly.

“I love you too.”

There was a light knocking on the door, we both turned to look and see as it slowly swung open allowing Andy to walk in, but his head turned away. “Are yeh decent?”

I frowned slightly. “Of course. Why wouldn’t we be?”

He turned his head looking over at us, sighing heavily in relief. “I’ve walked in once too many times on this wanker mid fuck more often than I would have liked.” He shivered uncomfortably. “'M cautious.” He chuckled.

“Oh.” I mumbled. Oli moved away from me clearing his throat uncomfortably. I sat up and straightened out my shirt. Andy walked over to us and sat down on the other side of the couch.

“Sooooo…” Andy said uncomfortably. “Yeh guys ready to go out?”

“Now?” Oli asked clicking the lock on his phone. “It’s only 4:30.”

He shrugged. “Yer point? Don’t yeh two want to get pissed sooner than later?”

I shifted uncomfortably; drinking and drunk people, great. Oliver grabbed my hand. “Payton doesn’t drink, Andy.”

“More for yeh an’ meh.” Andy said smiling, patting him on the shoulder. He clapped his hands and jumped up. “I’ll meet yeh down stairs in 20. I got to clock out an' get some stuff done.”

Once he left the room, I let out the breath I hadn’t realized I had been holding. I turned to look at Oli who was looking me over nervously biting his lip. I gave him a weak smile, squeezing his hand.

“We don’t ‘ave to go, Pay.” He said softly.

I shook my head. “I’m not going to keep you from hanging out with your friends, Oli.” I took his other hand in mine. “If you really want to go out with him and drink, that’s totally up to you.”

He placed his forehead against mine. “I don’t want yeh to be unhappy with meh though.”

I shook my head softly. “I’m not going to be unhappy as long as you don’t hurt me and I know you’re safe.” I whispered. He pressed his lips to mine, placing his hands on my hips and lifting me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. One of his hands moved to my butt, squeezing it gently. I sighed and softly bit his lip, gently pulling on it. Oli groaned softly.

“Wow! You get right back to business pretty fast!” Andy’s voice entered the room. I pulled away quickly and we looked up to see him standing near the door way.

Oli sighed slightly irritated, pulling back. He looked over at the open door where Andy was standing once again “Is there somethin’ yeh need?”

Andy held up his hands, “Just wanted to tell yeh that the guys want to meet up at Bradley’s.”

“O’rieght.” He gently nudged me off his lap, standing up. “We’ll get ready then an’ meet yeh down stairs when we’re done.” Andy gave the thumbs up and turned rushing down the steps. Oli walked over to the door, pushing it shut. He groaned, throwing his head back a bit.

I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his middle, hugging him. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders hugging me back. We stood like that silently for a few moments. I took comfort with us just holding each other. When I finally pulled away I stood up on my tip toes, pecking his lips quickly.

He smiled at me softly which I returned. I turned at walked over to where I had folded my clothes. I turned to ask him to leave so I could change, but he shook his head. “Yeh should wear one of the one’s I bought yeh.” He mumbled.

“Really?”

He shrugged. “Why not?”

“Ok. But I got to go out to the car to get them you know that right?” He chuckled softly and nodded. “Alright.”

He grinned. “ ll’ go pick somethin’ fer yeh then.” He gave me a soft peck before opening the door and jogging down the stairs out of my sight. I made my way over to the couch and sat down again waiting for him to return with clothes.

Oli was gone for about 15minutes and when he got back he was changed himself. He was wearing a different pair of jeans and a jacket that had his logo on it. He handed me a bag before jumping over the back of the couch, sitting down beside me.

“Do I change in here again?” I asked as I looked through the bag that he had brought up for me.

“Yup.” I nodded and looked up at him waiting for him to get up and step out for the moments that it would take for me to get dressed. But he didn’t. “I promise not to look Pay. I promise.” He mumbled, “See.” He said placing his hand over his eyes.

I bit my lip, nodded again. Standing up I wondered over to the other side of the room, in an attempt to find more of a place to hide myself as I changed. I quickly slipped off the shirt and short, then slipping on the dress on over my head. I straightened it out before grabbing the stockings and putting them on too. I walked over to the small mirror looking myself over.

“Hmm…” I turned myself giving my appearance the once over. “Not bad.” I mumbled.

“Thanks.” Oli said. I looked over at him, to see a smirk on his beautiful face. I grabbed the heels stepping into them and walking over to him. “Ready?” He asked, moving his hand from his face, looking up at me. I nodded holding the bag with my clothing in one of my hands, he stood up and grabbed my hand. I let him lead me down the stairs and into the shop.

“FINALLY!” We heard Andy say when he saw the two of us. “I thought yeh would never be ready.” Oli flipped him off, pulling me closer to him. “Come on. Everyone’s already there.”

“Ok.”Oli said following Andy.

We walked about 5 streets down from the store, till we came up to a bar. Inside was pretty dead, no one was really inside except for a small group of people in the back. Andy walked straight over to them and instantly they greeted him. Oli and I were a little slower to reach the table.

I think it was Oli’s way of asking if I was really ok with this. I placed my hand on the middle of his back slightly nudging him forward a little more. He just reach around and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly in his.

“OLI!” A girls voice called once we got to the table. She climbed over the guys at the table and jumping up, wrapping her arms around his neck. I stiffened up a little, getting a little jealous. I squeezed his hand a bit. The girl who threw herself at Oli, pulled herself away smiling brightly. “Ow’ yeh been mate?”

Oli shrugged. “Fine.”

“Wo’s this?” One of the guys from the table noticed me.

“I’m Payton.” I piped up, smiling nervously towards them and waving slightly.

“Nice to meet you Payton.” The guy closest to me said. “I’m Roger.” He held out his hand for me which I took. “That’s Tina, that’s Hank, Richie, Steven, an’ I’m guessing yeh know Andy since he lead yeh ‘ere.”

“Nice to meet you all.” I said softly.

“Well sit down so we can eat!” Roger said quickly moving over and making room for me and Oliver. “I’m starving!”

♥ ♥ ♥


It didn’t take long for everyone to get drunk and not long after we had gotten here the place filled up and music and conversation filled the air. I watched silently as Oli and his friends talked and laughed at each other. It wasn’t what I would call fun but seeing Oli have a good time was all that I had wanted so here I was.

“Wha’s wrong with yeh Sykes?” Richie asked as he sipped on his beer.

“Wha’?” He asked confused, taking the beer in his own hand away from his mouth.

“Yer usually pissed as fuck by now, looking for a fuck.” He chuckled. “Yeh’ve barely ‘ad 4 beers an’ yeh seem nearly sober.”

Oli shrugged. “My love don’t like drinkin’ to much, so ‘m tryin’ to make less of a drunken mess of mehself for her to deal with.”

“Wait. Wait. Wait.” Tina said placing her drink back down on the table. “Yeh dating tha’ Amanda bitch again?”

“No.” Oli moved his hand placing it on my tight. “M’ with this other girl. I’ve known ‘ere fer years now.” He started to brush his thumb in circles on my thigh. I felt my cheeks turn pink. The feel of his skin on mine sent a wave of electricity rush through me.

“Does se’ know?” Roger ask.

“Aye.” He chuckled. He turned his head and pecked my lips. I could taste the beer on his lips and I scrunched up my nose a tiny bit.

“Yuck!” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He laughed, kissing my cheek. He trailed a few kisses to my ear before whispering to me. “I love you.”

“OI!” we turned to look at Steven. “Wy’ yeh mackin’ on this bird if yeh love some other bird.”

“Yer fuckin’ retarded when yer sloshed.” Roger said hitting him up side the back of his head. “Payton is the bird.”

“Sod off Duck Rogers or I’ll be fuckin’ yer mum!” Steven shot at him. He just rolled his eyes and took the shot that he had placed in front of him.

“Let’s dance!” Tina said standing up in her seat. She grabbed a hold of Richie’s hand and pulled him up with her. “Yer first Richie Rich!” He groaned as she dragged him away.

Oli grabbed my hand standing up and pulling me with him. “Come on. Yeh too!” He said. I sighed following him to the dance floor, where the small group of buzzed people where jumping about to the music. Once there he pulled me close to him, keeping one of his hands on my waist the entire time we dance.

Once my feet started to get sore I pulled him away back to the table. I pulled off my heels and looked at my feet to see that they had started to turn red. I groaned softly rubbing the bottom of my feet.

“Yeh ok, love?” Oli asked. I nodded, giving him a weak smile and taking off my other shone. He sighed and looked over at his friends. “We’d better get goin’ we ‘ave a bit of a drive back.” He stood up and said his goodbyes before leading me out of the bar.

We walked silently on our way back to the car, holding each others hands. “Thank yeh, Payton.” Oli said suddenly.

“For what?” I asked looking over at him.

“Lettin' meh do that with 'em.”

“I’m not your mom Oli and you’re an adult.” I shrugged. “It doesn’t matter if I’m ok with it or not, or even if I like it or not. It’s you’re decision on what to do.”

He let go of my hand and stopped walking. “It does matta Payton.” He stated. “I want yeh to be ok. I don’t want yeh to be angry or mad or even sad. I don’t want to mess this up again.” I stopped and turned to look at him. “I was fucking lucky to get a second chance with yeh. An’ I didn’t think that I should even deserve one.” He looked down at his feet, “I know that if I hurt you again, its game over an’ I won’t get a third try at it.” He slowly looked up again.

I walked back to him placing my hand on his cheek, looking deep into his eyes searching them. “I love you.” I said softly, I pressed my lips to his softly. “You’ve changed Oli. If I didn’t believe it before, I do now.” I grabbed his hand, weaving my fingers with his. Starting to walk again I pulling him along with me holding him close to me.

Once at the car, Oli pulled out the keys and hit the unlock button. I held out my hand. He looked at me confused. “I’m driving.” I said clarifiying for him.

“Why?”

“You’ve been drinking.” I said, He opened his mouth to say something. “I’d feel a lot safer if I was the one driving.” I stopped him. He bit his lower lip, before handing me the keys and climb into the passenger’s seat. I got in to and started on our long drive.
♠ ♠ ♠
a bit of a filler.

Payton
Oli
DropDead Clothing
Bar Clothes