Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Yogurtland

After we left the mall, Andy I left in his car. Courtney left with Ashley in his.

"Since when did you shop at H&M?" Andy asked me. Does he not like that store? I guess not.

"Since always. I can't just shop at Hot Topic. I do need some girly clothes." I giggled.

"Okay, I get it. There are dresses at Hot Topic, you know."

I nodded. "I do, but they're really skanky. Courtney got lucky with the one Ashley found her, it's not slutty at all." I explained. "Plus, I only got a shirt and a beanie. Hey, let's go to Yogurtland!"

He laughed. "Wow, you really are a girl, aren't you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Not totally. I just like some girly things. That's all."

"Where is the nearest Yogurtland, anyways?" He asked.

"It's near Best Buy. It's not far; maybe like, five minutes." I told him.

"Let's play a game." Andy said as we hit a red light.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"It's called, Name all the girly things about Diggy." He looked at me and smiled. Wow, he had a beautiful smile.

"Are you serious? Andy, you've only known me for two days!"

"So? I know enough!"

I shook my head. "Just drive, Mr. Six." I laughed.

"You got me."

I smirked. "I know."

When we got to Yogurtland, it was kind of empty. That's good, it's usually really crowded. We made our yogurt, paid, and left.

I was with Andy the whole day, and it was amazing. It's good to know that there is a guy that's nice to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAM! an update! oh yeah, we're good! XDD please comment. Andy and Ashley would love it if you did! :D <3