Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Friday Night Lights xD

*Court's POV*

Shhh, be quiet; you might piss somebody off
Like me motherfucker you've been at it for too long
While you feed off others' insecurities
You stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds

Self-righteousness is wearing thin
(Lies inside your head, your best friend)
Heart bleeds but not for fellow men
(Broken glass, your fake reflection)

I've had enough
It's time for something real
I don't respect the words you're speaking
Gone too far
A clone

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" I screamed as I jolted awake. "Fuckin phone, who the fuck is calling at... 6:00 AM?" Finding my phone, I gruffly answered it, beyond pissed at the caller I screamed "Who the fuck are you and why are you calling at 6 in the FUCKING MORNING?!?!!?!?!?!?!"

"I can call back," I heard an uncertain Ashley on the other end of the line.

"No, I'm already up, no use trying to sleep now." I grumbled. Instantly, I had little butterflies in my stomach, he's such a sweetheart.

"Why's that?"

"Once I'm awake, I won't be able to get back to sleep."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, look can I call you back, I need to get ready for the day and stuff."

"Yeah, I'll call you in... three hours?"

"Sure."

La dee da de da, should I get outta bed, or just lie here for a few minutes? OH SHIT! I gots ta call Diggy! I need fucking help for the date tonight! Scrolling through contacts, D, Da, De, Di... DIGGY!

"Hello?" Diggy intoned.

"Hey, get your ass to my house STAT! I need help getting ready for the date tonight!"

"Court, that's my ear drum!"

"Sorry, but I'm fucking freaking out! Like, I'm about to go fucking insane trying to figure out how I should do my hair and make-up and shit!"

"Say no more, I'm on my way"

"THANK YOU!"

^^^^^^short time later^^^^^^^^^^^^

%Ding Dong%

FINALLY, she's finally fucking HERE! I drug her into my house by her arm, almost dislocating her shoulder... ALMOST!
♠ ♠ ♠
so it's actually Friday, and I'm fuckin tired!
late night last night. so yeah... at LEAST FOUR comments please guys!?!?!?!
it's really fucked up that we have 35 readers, 4 subscribers, but only one comment.
PRETTY PLEASE WITH THE CURE TO... BOREDOM ON TOP??!?!?!?!