Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Oh Shit!

Diggy and i had just finished shopping at H&M when we walked out to meet up with Andy and Ash.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT ANDY SIX AND ASHLEY PURDY?!?!!" I heard some obscenely loud and obnoxiously high pitched voice shriek. Andy and Ash shared a look.

"Oh, shit," I heard Andy mutter. Five seconds later, the four of us were running towards Spencer's Gifts. Appearantly the guys were friends with some of the employees and were able to sneak out the back entrance of the store with us.

"Whew, that was close!" Ash breathed. My sentiments exactly.

"That shit ever fucking happens again, I'm gonna go psycho black chick on their asses!" I exclaimed. That shit was fucking scary, a bunch of sex starved teeny bopper girls chasing you. Fucking bouncing boobies everywhere! Something I definitely did not need to see.

"I agree," Diggy stated. She looked just as winded as the rest of the guys. Am I the only one who thought that that little bit of running was a cakewalk? Guess so, but then again, I did run track for three years in high school, and I exercise every morning.

"One day, just one day, is that too much to ask?" Andy was questioning to no one. "Let's get outta here before they realize that we aren't in the mall anymore and come looking for us."

"Good idea." I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CRASH! POV switch to Ashley~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hot damn, running in skinnies is not the brightest fucking idea ever. My nuts hurt now, and I need those! The four of us headed back to the cars, Andy and Diggy going in his, Court and I going into mine.

"So, Courtney, what's your address?" I asked, I mean, if I'm gonna be dropping her off at her house, I'm gonna need it for the GPS, and for our date on Friday ;).
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh, this coulda ended better. I'm not writing the date scene till i get at LEAST four more comments. HELLO NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS! to my lovely little silent fuckers... hi, you suck. Ashley and Andy are disappointed in the lack of comments we have recieved. there's only one... on the other hand we have 34 readers and 4 subscribers... anyone see anything wrong with that picture? did any of you know that let's is a contraction of let and us?