Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Who wants to get dressed up for a date?

"Ow! What the fuck, Court?!" I asked as she yanked my arm and almost dislocated my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Diggy, but you know this is fucking serious!"

"Yeah, yeah. I know all about your hot date with Ash." I laughed.

"Just help me get ready." She snapped.

"You're quite bossy today."

She glared at me as we walked.

After all that, we went into her room and picked out her outfit. She wore the dress that Ashley got her, black leggings under, and black converse. Once she was done getting dressed, she put on some eyeliner, and lipstick.

"Ooh, Ash is going to drool when he see's you!"

She looked down at herself. "Fuck yeah he is! I'm glad he found this dress for me." She said.

I nodded, then I said. "I'm gonna get a snack."

"You're just gonna leave me here?" Courtney asked.

"You can get it with me if you want. I'm just getting some chips." I offered.

She scrunched her face. "Whatever, go get your chips."

I rolled my eyes. "Have fun with your make-up!" She stuck her tongue out at me, then I walked away.

I grabbed a bag of random chips, when the doorbell rang. Ashley's here? I thought Courtney was going to call him?

I went over to the door and I saw Andy. I opened it, and he smiled. "Hey, Diggy." He said.

"Oh, hey Andy." I smiled at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. Seriously, I'm confused.

He shrugged. "I was just wondering if you would want to go out with me today?"

"Yes! But, I still have to help Court get ready for her date with Ashley. How did you know I was here?"

"I just assumed." He chuckled.

"Nice." I laughed, and put the chips away.

I closed the door behind me, and then I went back to Courtney. "Duuude! Andy's here! We're going out."
♠ ♠ ♠
YES! updateddd!!! *dances* okay Courtney, do your magic! :D

Courtney's outfit