Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Flippin' Pancakes...

***Court***

Fuck! Was that the doorbell? HOLY HELL, I thought he was gonna wait for me to call him what the flying fucknuggets? Diggy just came in to tell me Andy just asked her on a date. AWWW. OH SHIT, AHSLEY! Okay, I need to calm the fuck down, he is JUST a guy, albeit a gorgeous guy. Okay, a fucking bangably incredibly sexy fiend of a guy… I am so going to hell for my thoughts.

Yes, yes you are.

You again?

Yes, me again. I am your conscience.

Yeah, well fuck off.

No, I don’t think I will.

Dammit, fuck off, I gotta call Ash.

Okay, I’m gone.

^^^Ring Ring. Ring Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing^^^

(A= Ash, C= Court)

A- “hello?”

C- “Yeah, it’s me. I’m ready, oh and Andy and Diggs are going on their own date.”

A- “He finally grew a pair and asked her?”

C- “Yeah, she just told me as I was looking for my phone, again.”

A- “Again?”

C- “Yeah, when you called me earlier and woke me up, I had to find my phone, which is why I was sorta kinda bitchy.”

A- “Shit, I’m sorry.”

C- “It’s chill. Don’t worry bout it, man.”

A- “Aiight, I won’t.”

C- “Good. But I gots to go now, so I’ll see you when you arrive, good sir.”

A- “Aiight, see ya soon.”

~~~~~~~~~~~wacka wacka wacka Ash POV ~~~~~~~~

Damn, just got off the phone with her, I can’t fuckin wait to see her looking sexy in that dress. Fuck, I gotta go get her. I hope she likes what I have planned… WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! I sound like a fuckin' freshman on his first date.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEAH, i'm gonna leave you commentless fuckers hanging there. i want comments DAMMIT!
this lack of commentness is quite depressing honestly. yeah, you ain't gettin the date scene this chapter. no idea why i titled it "Flippin Pancakes." FOUR COMMENTS! is that TOO FUCKIN MUCH TO ASK?!?!?!!?!?!?