Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Let's have some fun

"Girl, I don't get it. How did we end up with such gorgeous guys like Andy and Ashley?" I said to Courtney as she searched for a dress for me to wear for mine and Andy's date.

She gave me a serious look. "Did you really just call me girl, Diggs?"

"Maybe. I saw it on a commercial!" I explained.

"Oh, I remember that commercial. That was so stupid." She started laughing after she said that. Then she found the perfect dress for me. "Wear it!" She said right before she shoved me into the bathroom to change.

"Okay, damn!"

"And hurry up! Andy's waiting for you." I heard Courtney say to me through the door.

I laughed, and said, "I will, I will."

Once I put my dress on, I realized I wasn't wearing any make-up! "Court! I need my make-up bag."

"I'm on it!" I heard her say. "It's in the closet, right?"

"Yeah." I waited for a little bit, and then she was back with my make-up. "Thank you so much. I needed it."

"No problemo, Diggs. Oh, Andy wanted me to tell you that he left to go to his house for about 10 minutes to change, but he'll be back."

"Okay, thanks. So I can kind of take my time with my make-up?"

She nodded. "Yes. Go crazy!"

"Well, I don't want to do that; I want to look nice, not like a whore!"

She glared at me. "You know what I mean! Want me to do your make-up for you?"

I raised my eyebrows. "That could work. Do it!" Before I knew it, she was done. I looked in the mirror and I didn't even recognize myself. "Whoa, thank you, Court!"

She nodded and smiled. "You're welcome. I'm gonna go see if Andy's back yet. Go lace up your shoes."

"Okay," then she left. I found my shoes, laced them up and waited for Courtney to come back.

Once she did, she said, "He's back! And he's looking really handsome, have fun." She grabbed my hand and took me downstairs, where I saw Andy. She was right, he looked stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I didn't know what to say, and it was obvious that he didn't either. So he and I just kind of stood there looking at each other. "Uh, you look great, Diggs."

I smiled at him. "Yeah, you do too, Andy."

"Are you ready to go?"

I nodded. "I am." I smiled at him again, and he smiled back at me.

We started walking when Courtney said, "Have fun you two. Don't get into any trouble."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "We won't. You and Ashley better not, either."

"We might. Who knows?" She laughed. "Bye, guys."

"Bye." Andy said. I waved to her, and we left.

We got in Andy's car and drove off to wherever it was he was taking me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O i don't believe it! i has updated Andeh! :D <333

How Diggs looked.
How Andy looked. :D

comment loves!!