Status: Finished!

My Arranged Marriage to Sidney Crosby

Chapter Eleven: I Wouldn't Lie to You

Disclaimer: I only own my characters- like Jess. Sidney Crosby, Jordan Staal and all the other Pittsburgh Penguins belong to Mario Lemieux.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Eleven

I woke up two hours later to find myself alone. I rolled over on my back and stared up at the ceiling trying to remember my dream. All I could remember about it was that it was weird, like something I would never ever dream about. I got up from bed, dragging myself down the stairs to get some breakfast. I could smell the food before I could see it. It smelt of pancakes, bacon and eggs.

“Smells good.” I said out loud, to who I thought was Sidney. But when I walked into the kitchen, he was nowhere to be seen. Instead Jordan stood in front of the stove, making breakfast.

“Well I hope it’s as good as it smells.” Jordan told me giving me a hug before handing me a plate with a pancake, two pieces of bacon and eggs on it.

“I’ll let you know.” I told him, taking a seat at the counter and biting into the freshly made food.
I looked up to see him staring at me with an eager look on his face. I simply laughed at him, “Yes, it’s wonderfully delicious!”

“You’re just lying,” He said, grabbing himself a plate of food and sitting next to me, “So now I’ll have to try.”

“Would I lie to you?”

“I would like to think you wouldn’t.”

“I couldn’t do that to you! I mean, I know that we’ve only known each other for…about two days, but it seems longer.” I told him.

“I know what ya mean,” He said, “And you’re right- this is good.”

“I didn’t say good, I said wonderfully delicious!”

Jordan laughed at me and we continued to eat our food in silence. There was no sign of Sidney anywhere and I thought it was quite weird. And why was Jordan here?

“So where’s Crosby boy?” I eventually asked him. Curiosity got the best of me.

“Oh he had a few things to pick up.”

“Thank goodness, some time for me to just chill out and have a lazy day.”

Jordan simply laughed at me and I smiled at him. I finished my breakfast feeling comfortably full and ready for the day. I got up and took my plate, along with Jordan’s when he was done and rinsed them in the sink, placing them in the dishwasher. I turned around to look at Jordan who was still sitting in his seat and looking at me.

Before I knew what was going on Jordan had stood up and made his way towards me. He stood before me staring at me intently and then I felt his lips on mine. I couldn’t think straight and started to kiss him back. My hands made their way to get tangled up in his hair while his one hand was on the back of my neck and the other on my waist. The kiss was amazing and I was loving every second of it, but then a certain brown-eyed boy walked in. We both heard the door open and split apart, like nothing had happened.

“Sometimes I just hate going out. There’s always that one person who realizes who you are and makes a big scene,” he took off his hat and a pair of sunglasses, placing them on the counter, “What happened to you two?”

Jordan and I looked at each other, both somewhat afraid to tell him the truth, “We just finished eating breakfast. There’s still some on the stove.” I finally said.

“Sweet, I’m starved,” he said, “So how did you sleep Jess?” he asked, smirking.

“Fine, thanks.” I snapped. I was still mad at him and wasn’t planning on forgiving him anytime soon.

“Oh, there’s no reason to thank me.” He said.

“Trust me, I know.” I said and made my way over to the couch to turn on the television. I quickly pulled my hair up in a messy bun and searched through the channels. Jordan and Sidney chatted a bit before Jordan made his way to the living room and sat down next to me. I was still looking around to find something good on, but there was nothing.

“Do you have any movies?” I yelled to Sid.

“In the cabinet underneath the T.V.” he yelled back.

I got up from my spot and went over to where Sidney told me the movies were. I opened the cabinet drawer up and went through the movies he had. It was quite a big collection. I looked over at Jordan with a look that said, ‘help me decide’ and he got up immediately and settled down on the floor next to me.

His hand quickly reached out to grab the movie Casablanca. He got up and quickly put it in the DVD player. I went back to the couch, grabbing a blanket and curled up. Jordan followed behind me and then Sid walked in. He looked at what we had decided to watch and rolled his eyes.

“This is like, my favorite movie of all times.” I said and then shushed both the boys who were about to say something.

Halfway through the movie I got up to go to the bathroom so I put the movie on pause. Both boys seemed to have fallen asleep and I rolled my eyes at them even though they couldn’t see me. When I came back I saw that Jordan had woken up and was lying on the couch.

“You know, I was sitting there as well.” I whispered, trying not wake Sidney.

“Yea I know.” He said smiling. Not moving at all.

“Fine,” I pouted, “I’ll just sit on the floor.” I started to sit on the floor but I heard protest from Jordan.

He was moving on the couch, making room for me. “Come up here, there’s plenty of room.”

I turned to look at him, “Really now? I’m not a toothpick.” I got up anyways though. I saw Jordan smile, little did he know though. I plopped myself down on his stomach and he grunted. I simply smiled at him.

“You’re really uncomfortable to sit on.” I finally said after a few seconds.

“Gee thanks.” He said, rolling his eyes at me as I tried to make myself comfortable as I was still sitting on him. I put my hand down on his chest and tried to move a little bit. He groaned.

“Oops, sorry. Did I hurt you?” I asked.

“Nope, not at all.” He lied.

I sighed and sat on the edge of the couch instead. I leaned back and my legs were stretched out in front of me so I didn’t slide forward and off the couch. That didn’t last long because then I felt Jordan’s hand on my waist pulling me to lay down with him. I obliged and curled up in his arms. I wasn’t facing the television where the movie was still playing but at Jordan. His blue eyes looked down at me and he smiled. I couldn’t help but smile back at him. He then kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. I soon felt his lips on mine again and I didn’t stop him. I simply kissed him back, not regretting it. Although I had a feeling that soon I would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So uh-oh some interesting events happened in this chapter. What is Jess going to do?! I have a few ideas, but I'm still figuring it all out. I hope you all liked the update and don't worry- nothing too bad is going to happen.