‹ Prequel: You Are What You Are.
Status: 5 stars. 135 comments. 143 readers. 38 subs. Thank you all so much!!! <333

I'm Such a Foolish Mother***er.

"I don't know who you even are anymore."

***Nick's POV***

I pulled into the driveway and took the keys out of the ignition. I pushed open my door and slowly got out, wincing at the pain in my side where Skye had kicked me.

"Baby, are you alright?" Sam rushed over to my side, helping me. I smiled and nodded my head slightly. "I'll be fine. I just wanna go lay down." She pecked my lips and smiled at me. We walked up to the door and she opened it, screaming. My eyes widened as I saw all of our shit broken, furniture knocked over, food and drinks poured all over the place, and the kitchen and dining room slowly turning into a nice little wading pool, since the faucet in the kitchen was on full blast.

"Are......you fucking....kidding- JESUS CHRIST!" I stepped over all the crap on the floor, slipping a few times on my way to the sink before I finally got over to it and turned it off. There was at least a couple inches of water in the kitchen on the floor.

"DID THAT BITCH DO THIS?!?!" Samantha screeched, storming through the house.

"No, the tooth fairy did." I mumbled to myself, rolling my eyes. "Yeah. I guess it's her payback to me, since Gab and I practically did the same thing to her house."

"THE WHOLE HOUSE IS A FUCKING WRECK!" She screamed. "UGH!!! THE FLOORS ARE RUINED BECAUSE SHE DUMPED BOOZE AND POP AND ALL THAT SHIT ON THEM, PLUS ALL THE WATER-JUST...UGH!!!" I bit my lip to keep the laughs from spilling out.

"I'll talk to her about it tomorrow. Let's just try to clean this shit up..."

$$$

***Next day***

I walked into the shop, Johnny looking up from tattooing someone and smiling at me. "Hey man!"

"Hey dude." I smiled back. I walked over to him. "Hey, um...is Skye here?" Johnny shook his head.

"Not yet. She just called and said she'd be here in like, 10 minutes. Why? What's going on?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"I just need to have a word with her, that's all." I shrugged, trying to hide my anger. Johnny looked at me suspiciously. "I'll just go wait for her in the back lounge, we'll talk in there."

"Alright..." He went back to tattooing his client, and I walked towards the back of the shop. I walked into the lounge area and sat down on the couch. I got out my phone and texted Sam.

"i'm @ the shop, she's not here yet tho. johnny said she'll be here in 10 min."

lol. yell @ the stupid bitch when she gets there! i'm still fucking cleaning up this shit.

haha i will babe.

you better! ;)

hahaha only for you babe <3 ;)

I frowned and stared at my phone. Honestly, I didn't want to yell at her. I was starting to.....

no, Nick...don't say it...dammit, no!....

I think I'm starting to miss her.

DAMMIT, NO!

I grumbled at my self and set my phone down. I ran my hands over my face and sat there like that for a few minutes, with my face hidden in my hands. I heard the door open and my head snapped up to meet Skye's shocked face.

"W-What are you doing here?" I glared.

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing here? What, you think I'm stupid and I wouldn't figure out who fucked my house up!?" Suddenly she smirked. "You deserve that. You did the same shit to me, Nicholas."

"Well, Skylar," I stood up, and she glared back at me. "You didn't have to fucking go as far as turning my kitchen and dining room into a damn kiddie swimming area! There's a shit ton of water damage!"

"Great. I still have lovely, welcoming words like "whore", "slut", and "cunt" spray painted on my walls. So it looks like we're even." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch again.

"Why're you such a bitch?" I asked.

"Because you're an ass!" She yelled. "Oh, and you're really honestly engaged to that fucking fake-ass whore?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, how long will that last? A week?" She snorted.

"Mm, yeah. About the same amount of time it took for you to cheat on me again after I caught you fucking some random dude in OUR bed."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, NICHOLAS!" She screamed. "WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU JUST MOVE PAST THAT?!"

"Because I'm still fucking hurt over it, that's why!" I stood up, once again, and walked up to her.

"How many times do I have to APOLOGIZE?! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'M FUCKING SORRY!" I looked down at her and stayed silent, knowing she was furious right now.

"You don't even know the HALF of it, Nick! For these past few weeks I've cried myself to sleep EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT, because I wish you were right next to me, and the bed's so fucking LONELY. The whole damn HOUSE is so quiet and eerie now. I've been put back on my damn anti-depressants because of all of this bullshit!"

That's what snapped me out of it. The last thing she said. That's what made all of the hatred go away.

"You're....w-what?" She looked at me and shrugged. "Yeah. I had to be put back on those pieces of shit."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered. She blinked.

"You don't give a shit. Why would I tell you?" I shook my head and lifted my hand up to push her hair away from her face. She slapped my hand away.

"No. Fuck off." My eyes widened and I stuttered. "S-S-Skye....I-I-"

"You've hurt me, Nick. Really, really badly. You told me you hoped I'd become depressed again, cut myself and die bleeding."

"I never meant that Skye!" I exclaimed. "Do you know how shitty I feel for saying that?! I was drunk out of my mind! I'd never wish for that to happen, you know that!"

"No, I don't know that, Nick." She snapped at me. "I don't know who you even are anymore. You changed. You used to be the sweetest guy ever. Now you're a fucking hateful monster. And I don't want to be with someone like that. Ever."

Ouch. Gotta love when words are like a slap to the face, huh?

"Enjoy your life with Samantha. You two most certainly deserve each other." Without another word or look at me, she walked back out to the shop. I stood there, dumbfounded. I couldn't even believe it. It was like we'd just switched places; now she was the one telling me, "Fuck off, I don't want you anymore." and now I'm the one saying, "I miss you, I'm sorry."

I shook my head and walked out, only to be slapped in the face once again with the scene of Skye kissing Johnny.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" I asked. Johnny pulled away and looked like a deer in headlights, while Skye just shrugged.

"He's not a monster. He's the sweetest guy I know, and he's been in love with me for a long time. Ever since you and I were together. Yet, he never tried to do anything to get in between us, or separate us. I think he deserves a chance."

Johnny bit his lip and looked at me. I shook my head. Words weren't even coming out of my mouth now; I was speechless.

"I.....just.....wow. Alright. Whatever." I walked past them both. Just as I almost walked out the door, I stopped and turned around. "You know what? I think you guys are a good couple. You deserve each other." I smiled. Johnny smiled back, and Skylar stood there, staring at me. "You're both very alike."

I opened the door and smirked. "You're both fucking backstabbing whores."
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHHHHHHHH SNAPSKIES.
Now Nick hates Johnny. :o WILL JOHNNY BE PISSED AT SKYE? WILL THE BAND BREAK UP? WILL SKYE START TO MISS NICK AGAIN?!

Tune in next whenever-the-hell-I-post-another-chapter to find out! :D

Thankies to Amber, Kallie, and Mikayla for commenting last chapter! Love you girls! <333