‹ Prequel: You Are What You Are.
Status: 5 stars. 135 comments. 143 readers. 38 subs. Thank you all so much!!! <333

I'm Such a Foolish Mother***er.

"Yeah, a lot of ***ing heartbreak!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?" Gabby screamed. "REALLY, SKYE?! JOHNNY?! REALLY?!" I stormed passed the two girls, Gabby stomping after me.

"God-fucking-dammit!" I yelled, picking up a random magazine and chucking it at the wall, furious at my own stupid self.

"First off, you know how much I like Johnny, and second, NICK. NICHOLAS. YOU KNOW, YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU JUST CHEATED ON NOT EVEN 2 WEEKS AGO? MY BROTHER, WHO'S BEEN CALLING ME AND CRYING TO ME PRACTICALLY EVERY NIGHT, AND BROKE DOWN CRYING LAST NIGHT?!" I stared at her.

"He called you and cried to every night?" I whispered.

"Yeah, he did. And it fucking broke my heart because he was crying over a whore like you." Her voice was laced with venom as she spoke. I stood there, shocked. "Honestly, is this whole, "I'm so sorry, I love you so much, I never meant to do it, I'm so stupid" thing all a fucking act?! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT NICK?!?" She yelled, getting in my face.

"OF COURSE I CARE ABOUT HIM, GABRIELLE! DON'T EVER ACCUSE ME OF NOT!" I yelled right back in her face. I saw Johnny and Maddy standing in the background, worried.

"IF YOU CARE SO MUCH WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON HIM ONCE WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER, AND THEN AGAIN, NOT EVEN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE FIRST ONE, WITH HIS BEST FUCKING FRIEND?!"

"BECAUSE I'M PISSED THE FUCK OFF AT MYSELF, THAT'S WHY!" I screamed as loud as I could right in her face. Her eyes widened. "I'M PISSED BECAUSE HE WON'T TREAT ME THE SAME, IT HARDLY EVEN FEELS LIKE WE'RE TOGETHER ANYMORE! I'M SAD, PISSED, AND ON THE BRINK OF GOING INTO DEPRESSION AGAIN BECAUSE OF IT ALL!"

"So you cheat on him with his BEST FRIEND AND BAND MATE?!" She laughed sarcastically. "You're such a fucking slut. You don't deserve someone as amazing as my brother. He sure as hell doesn't deserve a piece of trash like you." She spat. I turned my head to hide the fact that I was crying, again.

"You're gonna have hell to deal with when you get home, that's all I've got to say." She smirked, walking past me and out of the shop. I stood there, watching her walk down the sidewalk to go and more than likely tell her brother what I did.

"What is wrong with you two?" Maddy groaned. Johnny was sitting at his station, hitting his head on the desk repeatedly.

"Honestly, I love you both, and I'm not gonna judge either of you, especially you, Skye, but...you're both fucking dumbasses..."

"Thanks for reminding us." Johnny mumbled, still hitting his head on the desk. I sat down at my station and began doing the same, wondering what Gabby meant by "You're gonna have hell to deal with when you get home".

$$$

I had left the shop about an hour ago, and I spent that hour just walking around town, trying to rid my mind of Gabby and Nick. It didn't work though; they were all I was thinking about, especially Nick.

I walked back to the tattoo shop to get in my car, which was parked there, and drive home. The whole drive was nerve-wracking for me, I could only imagine what they had done to my house, what they were gonna say, what Nick was gonna say.....

Finally, I was pulling into the driveway, both Gabby and Nick's cars there also. I sighed shakily and grabbed my bag and coffee, getting out of the car. I walked up to the front door and grabbed my key, unlocking and opening it.

I walked into the house, but as I looked around, I dropped my bag and cup of coffee to the ground, the coffee splattering all over my feet and the floor. All over the walls were words like "WHORE", "SLUT", "CUNT", TRASH" "LIAR", "CHEATER", spray painted permanently on my walls. The chairs and table were knocked over, miscellaneous items like glass cups, plates, bowls, a vase, little trinkets and photos frames, a lamp and magazines lay broken on the floor. Pillows from the couches were thrown all over the place, shelves were knocked down off of the wall, along with a few holes punched into the walls.

I stepped over everything to walk into the bedroom, my eyes widening even more as I saw all of my clothes, purses, and shoes thrown all over the floor and bed, along with the bedding scattered randomly throughout the room. More broken items, more lovely words spray painted onto the walls, you know, the usual.

I walked into the bathroom and read what was written in lipstick on the mirror.

"What the hell is that black shit on your teeth?
What the fuck have you been eating?
It must come from the lusty lies,
that you try to hide yourself behind.
it's as plain as the craters on your face,
The way this changes everything...

I can tell you're lying with the words you're saying, "Nick, I'm sorry!"

Can you say liar?
This looks like murder...
You bring out a livid side of me, I guess.
"

My eyes filled up with the tears as I read, what I'm guessing were, anyways, lyrics Nick had wrote. I glanced around the bathroom, it also being trashed. All of my makeup and hair products and everything that was under the sink were thrown all over the place, most of it broken.

"So, do you like my decorating I did?" I turned around to see Nick standing there, Gabby right next to him. "I did it just for you. I figured you'd love it!" He exclaimed fake-happily and excitedly.

"You're both paying for any repairs and replacements, and for the paint I'm going to need for the walls, just so you know." I replied in a dull, monotonous voice. I started to attempt to clean up as they both stood there, not saying anything.

"You're a whore." Gabby spat. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks, but you already let me know that by spray painting it permanently on all of my walls." I grumbled.

"Gabby, can you give Skye and I a minute?" I turned around and looked at him. Gabby nodded, glared at me, then kissed her brother's cheek before leaving. He stood there, staring at me.

"Nick, you didn't need to go this far...this is insane."

"You know what else is insane?" He smiled. I gulped and waited for him to continue talking. "That I decided to trust you again after the first time. That I trusted you from the start. I gave you everything I could. I gave you all of me. And what did you give me in return?" I looked down and sighed. "Hm? What?"

"Nick, I gave you a lot too-"

"Yeah, a lot of fucking heartbreak!" He yelled suddenly. I jumped slightly. "You cheated on me not even a goddamn month ago, with some dude from a bar. And then you get caught making out WITH MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND AND BAND MATE! You can't even begin to IMAGINE what I'm going through right now."

"Look, I fucked up. Again. And I know you won't forgive me this time, and I know we'll probably never be together ever again. I get that. I get that I'm a whore, a slut, a skank, I get it. I know it. You don't have to waste your breath on me telling me something I already know, so if you could please leave, that'd be great." At first, my voice was strong. Then, as I continued talking, it started cracking, and by the end I was crying again. All Nick did was stand there and stare at me, with an emotionless face.

"I ruined everything." I whispered.

"Yeah, you did." His voice was venomous. There was no mercy or sadness; just hatred. "I already packed my shit up, so I'll be leaving now. Oh, and don't ever think of trying to talk to me or see me again. I'm done with you, you stupid fucking whore." He spat, making me sob and my body shake.

"Nick, I love you..." I sobbed.

"Ha! What a fucking joke. Like I believe that bullshit." He laughed and walked out. I waited a few seconds to hear the door slam before I collapsed to the ground and sobbed hysterically.
♠ ♠ ♠
:'(

Sorry this took a little longer than usual to put up. I was having a little writer's block on this chapter, for some reason....x_X;

Thanks to Maddison for commenting, and Amber, for commenting. 3 times. XD haha, ily guys!

xoxo