Status: Active :)

What a Catch, Donnie!

Donnie was no ordinary girl. 23 years young and an outstanding mind, she suddenly has a vision about the cruise ship she's on sinking. No one would listen so she let it happen.

Her and the surviors drift out to sea in passanger boats, hoping to be rescued.

Little did she know she would find someone who understood her more then anyone ever had...
******************************************************

Alright, so. I love this story, so far. I jsut recently started liking this song (because I'm a weirdo and didn't like it before :P) and it inspired so creativity!

I do not own Patrick or any of the well-known band members in here, I only own my thoughts and the ficional characters.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it... Because I REALLY enjoyed writing it <3

Love,
Lyrical_Miracle. XO
  1. Chapter 1: They Say The Captain Goes Down With His Ship...
    He Would Come.
  2. Chapter 2: What Makes You So Special?
    "'What A Catch,'"
  3. Chapter 3: Weapons In The Form Of Words...
    "You're a real piece of work, Donnie,"
  4. Chapter 4: When I Wake Up Next to A Stranger...
    A longing to touch a woman showed in his eyes.
  5. Chapter 5: Penny For Your Thoughts...
    "What if I told you that I was thinking that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen?"