We Don't Belong Here

Beginning Of Something New

We laid down in his bed and watched TV. I fell asleep in his arms, and when I woke, he was staring at him. I jumped slightly.

“Ah, sweet Jesus. You scared the shit outta me!”

“I’m sorry. I was just watching you sleep…”

“Why?”

“Cause you’re beautiful.” I laughed.

“No, I’m not. Not as you perceive me to me, at least.” He brushed the hair out of my face.

“Don’t tell me that you don’t think you’re beautiful, “he said slowly.

“Okay, I think I’m beautiful, “I scoffed. I got out of the bed and started to walk away. He jumped up and grabbed my arm, pulling me into his arms.

“I’m serious. I mean it when I tell you that you’re beautiful, “he said quietly.

“I know you do, but I don’t believe you, “I replied softly.

“Why don’t you believe me?”

“I don’t know. No one else have ever told me that, and I just never thought I was.”

“I don’t know what made you think that, because you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.” This caused me to smile involuntarily.

“I believe that you believe that, because I see it in your eyes. I just don’t understand why you’d like me of all people.”

“I’ll let you know, “he smiled.

“What do you mean you’ll let me know?” He laughed quietly.

“I’ll tell you sooner or later. Right now, I’m a little distracted…”

“By what?”

“Ha, you don’t even wanna know.”

“I never said I didn’t.”

“Oh, believe me. You don’t, but I’m sure you have an idea.” He pulled me closed and kissed me. I smiled and pulled away slightly.

“I definitely know now, “I laughed.

“Why’s that?”

“I can feel it, “I smirked.

“Oh, really?”

“What do you intend to do about it?” He leaned over and nipped my ear.

“Whatever you want me to do about it, “he breathed in my ear.

“There are so many replies that I could give.”

“Hmm, tell me.”

“If I told you, it’d only make it worse.”

“That’s not necessarily a bad thing.”

“No. No, it’s not. I would not mind at all.” I kissed him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slid his hand up my shirt. His tongue begged for entrance to my mouth. I felt my body heat up and he pulled me even closer so that our bodies were pressed together. He broke away and looked at me, searching my eyes for something.

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“I have to go get… Something…”I smiled at he took off down the stairs. While he was gone, thoughts ran through my head. Part of me is screaming that I’m ready because I have, in fact, wanted him to be mine and for me to be his for a very long time. However, part of me was battling with this because I didn’t want something to go wrong and for one stupid mistake to mess up years of friendship. I heard him come up the stairs and I turned to face him.

“Found one?” He nodded and wrapped his arms around me again.

“Okay, are you positive you want to do this?” He asked caringly. That was all that it took.

“I am positive.”

“Okay, I just gotta put it on, “he laughed nervously.

“Why didn’t you do that earlier?” I laughed at him.

“I was caught up in the moment. I’ll be right back!”

“Wow…”

“Don’t laugh at me! I’ve never done this before, “he said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

“I haven’t either, so don’t worry.”

“Hmm, virgin territory, “he smirked.

“Bradley!”

“Sorry, I just ruined the moment, didn’t I?”

“No, you didn’t, “I smiled at him. He spun me around in his arms and kissed me. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I ran my hands down his chest. He pulled me closer and I slowly slid my hands down to the top of his jeans. I hooked my fingers around his belt loops and he smiled. He slid his hands to the front of my jeans and unzips them. I moaned as his slid them off of my legs. I moaned and he put his hands on my hips. He pulled the shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra and panties, but that didn’t remain true for much longer. He unhooked my bra and expertly pulled the hem of my panties down. He smirked as he leaned over me. He kissed down my neck to my chest and then, he slowly slid himself inside of me. It hurt like fuck (no pun intended), but I didn’t care after a few minutes because it felt so good. He began to thrust harder and faster and I felt myself moan involuntarily.

“Fuck, Bradley, “I moaned. I felt myself give out and a wave of pleasure swept over me. He rolled off of me and we both lay still, trying to regain our breath. “And you say you haven’t done this before, “I smiled breathlessly at him.

“Well, I’ve never done that until now.”

“Well, I think that was pretty damn good for your first time.”

“I’d like to see how good you are, “he smiled slyly.

“Maybe in a minute. Let me catch my breath, “I laughed.

“Damn, I didn’t think I was that good.”

“Mhm, you were damn good. Couldn’t you tell?”

“Not really. I guess I kinda had an idea.”

“Okay, well, you should have figured it out.”

“I mean, I guess I figured it out around the time that you started screaming.”

“Well, guess what?”

“What?”

“You’re next, “I smirked. I straddled his waist. I leaned down and kissed him, pinning him down on the bed by his wrists with my hands. I kissed him as I slid my tongue into his mouth. I pressed my body closer to his and he thrust upward, catching me off-guard. I gasped. “Is that a hint?”

“Yeah, I can’t wait much longer, “he whispered. I kissed him and slid myself down on top of him slowly. I began to bounce slightly.

“Bradley, “I groaned.

“Yeah, babe?”

“Don’t stop.”

“I won’t.” He grabbed my hips and forced me down, pushing him deeper inside of me.

“Bradley, “I cried out.

“Come on, harder.” He began to grind with me and I felt the shudders flood my body. Afterwards, we just lay still.

“Bradley, I’m home!” A voice calls.

“FUCK! My mom’s home! Hurry, get dressed!” I threw my clothes on quickly and he did the same. “Okay, I’m going to pretend that I’m sick. Obviously, I’m not, but my mom doesn’t know that!”

“Okay, well, I came over to give you the work you missed and to check on you, “I smiled.

“Okay, “he smiled as he kissed me before lying down on his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, two in one <3
Comment and subsciber?