The Prince of Ice

Put Up or Shut up!

The days went by extemly quickly. Long ho days of talking and eating with Jade, Dotty and Artemis filled Dimtri’s mind. They would show him around for a while, making sure he got everything absorbed by the endo of the day.

“So you know where the Pit is, and the infirmary the wools Warf right?” Jade asked him once for the millionth time as they treaded over to the mess hall for there diner.

He somehow grew to like it out here. No cars and no nosy tenants no stress, but on the seventh day that would all change.

The days passed so quickly Dimtri almost groaned out loud on when he had to meet the Gods in the Wools Warf Building. Sloly procdeding, being lead alongside with Esmerelda he made his way therer early that morning.

It almost felt like Déjà vu as he headed down the long corridor towards the God’s meeting place. The doors opned and lead to the same room as last time. People were all along the upper rim of the room and just like last time (except without the chains) he stood before the Gods yet again.

He wasn’t afraid this time, for some reason whatever they decided as a punsihment it would be fair and just, Dimtri shook it off “There is defenatly something in the water!”

“Dimtri Vane,” Lord Zeus adressed him in a booming voice loud enough to shake the very foundation of the hall. Dimtri looked up and as in the same suit Lord Zeus continued.

“You have been found innocent of attacking a student here. On closer examinations it was indeed self defense. But we have an alternative to what may become of you.”

Dimtri felt his heart at the same time, rise then fall. He wasn’t guilty so why were they still keeping him here.

“You may know of the horde meeting soon to come in a matter of weeks do you not.” This was Lady Athena now talking to him.

He shifted his gaze and nodded a solomn yes.

“Well you may go on one condition. If you reveal who you were sired from.”

The room went quite, not a sound was uttered. “Excuse me? I didn’t quite catch that.” Dimtri said dumbly as he tried to fathom what Athena had just said.

Her silver eyes grew sharp as she restated to him, “Your aura level was far to hig for anyone here to come close to. You have also not given any indecation of who you have come from as well. We know you know, but you must tell us unless you wished to be forced.”

Now this was getting a little sticky. Not only was he going to reveal himself, something he hadn’t done in over a decade. But he knew if they were to find out they would never let him go.

“What do you mean by forced then?” He dodged the question.

Athena smiled, showing off her perfect white teeth. “You will be challenged by every student here in this area. If you manage to get out alive you will have the ability to leave without any strings attatched. But if you are captured you will be froced not only to stay but to endure a IDL.”

Dimtri shuddered, an IDL was an identifying light that sooner or later blinded a person leaving them as vunerable as a new born.

But he didn’t fret, “I think I’ll take the challenge instead.”

One thing was certain, they were not expecting that. Above the roars of anguish mixed with cheers of pure delight Dimtri saw the face of Athena. She looked shocked almost petrified. Then he eyes soffened as she turned away.

“No child of mine would take on a battle so fool hardy. You all may begin.”

With that the Gods were gone and the movement off feet clouded the air, next thing that happened was an assault that made the war on terror look like a game of hide and seek.

~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been a while since I updated last. Hope you enjoy!!! Peace to all Hope you all message vote and read on!