The Prince of Ice

The plan

Thank the Gods Dimtri was quick on his feet and was able to avoid most of the attacks aimed at him. But he knew he couldn’t dodge 200+ kid, so he sighed and made an attempt at the door. The funny thing was they were all attacking from the upper levels, throwing spears, sword and arrows. None of them possed a threat except for Esmerelad, who relished at the thought of splicing him in half with a spear she had somehow conjured up.

Once that spear swished past his ear he knew it was no spear at all, but a thunderbolt that often Lord Zeus had. Jumping back but defending himself none the less Dimitri made his way to the open dooway. As if on queue it slammed shut on him and a whole new swarm of doors opened up everywhere, this was gonna be tricky.

Assuming to the closest door Dimtri ducked down a hallway and slamed it shut before an aunslaught of attacks could come any closer.

Gasping for breath Dimtri made his way down the darkened halls of who in the world knew where. The walls stank of age and must as he continued on the dimly lit corridor. He could hear voices echoing from every direction, footsteps viciously pounding onto the cobble steps looking for him.

“He can’t have gone far!” One voice bellowed as Dimtri flatened himself against a wall, trying to avoid being scene. Not only was he stuck, but he had no idea on where he was.

“Dimitri!”

The voice made him spin around to come face to face with Artemis. Clad in dull silver armor he beamed up at him in that same impish smile.

“What are you doing here Art?” Dimtri asked uncertainly. Was he friend of foe he wasn’t sure but he wasn’t going to jump to conclusions an attack him.

“Good your cautiouse. If you weren’t I think you’d be dead by now. But don’t worry Dotty, Jade and I are helping you!”

He rapped a small hand on the side of the wall to revael a secret passageway, and out strode Dotty and Jade.

“But won’t you guys get in a lot of trouble if you help me?” Dimtri asked. He was still smiling as he embraced Dotty and Jade inna friendly hug. It was good to have allys.

“Yeah, but we are your friends after all. Being that you don’t want to be here and you have your reasons of keeping yourself hidden is good enough for us.” Jade said as she looked up at him and smiled.

“Anyway we want more than anything to take a shot as Esmerelda! That girls been getting on my last nerve.” Dotty laughe as she looked around the corner to check if the cost was clear.

Signaling that it was Dotty, Jade Artemis and Dimitri made there way down the corridor. With Dotty leading Dimtri noticed that the more they traveled the more sound they heard.

Finally out of the dungeon like setting they all stopped outside a door which was lined in gold and bathed in white.

“This is the only other exit in which you can get out Dimitri.”Jade said as they huddled together. She wore the same aromor she had when she was captured all those days ago. It gleamed and shined, looking around from Artemis Dotty and Jade he seemed a little under dressed. He only had his sword that they hadn’t taken from him, his sheild now that he had gotten it back from Chiron a while back and the map. He wore the same colthes he did when he first got here, ironic enough he felt the same anxiety as he did before.

“There are a lot of them gaurding the door over there and we will ditract them as you head for the door. No matter what just keep going, and don’t stop for anything!”

With that they got into position, Jade at his right Dotty ahead of him and artemis on his left, He was surrounded as they opened the doors and charged in!

~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya fans. I just got my computer back I am so happy ::smile: Hope you all read this and messge me real soon.

Or else!!::vampire: