The Prince of Ice

The Rising of the Sea

Jade shut her eyes on imanant impact of the lightning. Esmerelda wasn’t joking, it could kill her if she recived one more shock. The look on Dimitri’s face was taunt with worry. She had shut her eyes the sound of the lightining coming at her made her stiff with fear of immanent death. She knew he wouldn’t be able to rfeach her in time. The buz of lighininh was inches away……..

Nothing

Jade opned her eyes, was she dead?!?

No a wall of water blocked the lightining. The sparks flew as it fizzled around itself and died.

The look of purs shock on Esmerelda’s face was a stonishing as she looked around, Jade looked around also to see you had done this.

Was it Lord Posidon? Had he saved her?
Jade’s eyes fell on Dimitri whose hand was outstretched in her direction. It took her a moment to fathom on what had happened but she still couldn’t move.

Above Dimitri’s head was a cloud, an identifying cloud. Whenever a Demi-God had this it was when they used there abilities.

Gasps and sounds of shock could be heard all around the hall as people backed away. For above Dimitri’s head was the sign of Poseidon Ruler of the sea.

The trident glowed above Dimitri’s head as the water barrier receded. Gathering Jade up and sifting her over to him, it stood her up and evaporated. At the same time Dimitri felt a wave (no pun intended) of relief and dread fall over him. One he had saved Jade from what could have been a lethal blow, but on the other hand he revealed himself for all to see.

10 Seconds of silence later….

“This explains so much!” Esmeralda laughed as the sign subsided and disappeared. She was looking at him from a distance, but knows she was approaching at a slow stroll. Dimitri readied himself for a surprise as she came towards him, almost in a bit of a swagger.

“The spike in your aura. Your power and stance it all makes sense now!” She practically laughed. Dimitri felt his anger begin to show as his impatience grew. He had to make a break for the door. His annoyance must have been clear on his face; she simply smiled like an idiot and continued on.

“And above all, it’s the obvious reason why you didn’t want anyone to know who you were sired from. You didn’t want us to keep you here.” She stopped only a foot away.

“I’m gonna enjoy this.”

Dimitri had no time to react as Esmeralda lunged forward at him, eyes a blaze. Barely sidestepping the attack but rerouting her he knew he had the expertise to stop her, but not the time. He wanted out before the Gods to catch wind of this, so in a ditch attempt he did something risky. He called upon his powers again.

Dimitri dug deep into that reservoir of power he kept such a tight grip on. Summoning up enough he drew from the walls all the water he could and began to mold it to what he wanted.

To other onlookers it may have looked like he was just standing there, but the sudden pressure in the room distracted them. With one harsh gesture he forced all that water out of the walls towards Esmeralda in one quick burst.

Not only caught off guard she tumbled back and as she turned around she was caught by a huge amount of water. Tumbling her back, Dimitri made his way towards the door.

“After him!” Esmeralda managed to gurgle after swallowing so much water. A crowd hesitated for a moment but some brave ones came after him, big mistake.

With the water already in the room Dimitri forced it up again and made it into ice, using it as an Ice whip he slammed them all down. Dimitri managed to look back and saw Dotty helping Jade to move away, he had made sure to miss them. He was silent for a moment not sure what to say to them. Artemis caught his eye, “Go man! Just run we’ll be okay!”

Dotty nodded in agreement and so did Jade. That was all the reassurance needed to bolt for the door. He focused on his freedom his moment that he had to take. Out the corner of his eye he could see Esmeralda, she was up again. With one powerful jolt Dimitri felt the lightening she had been conjuring up surge threw him and felt he falls.

“No it won’t end this way. No!”

That deep anger and sheer power burst forward, and before he could stop it. The power jumped forward like a beast let out of his cage and plunged him under.

~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Last Chapter for the week! Sorry but I gotta refule! Vote message whatever Hope you enjoy!