The Prince of Ice

Nothing to do but wait

It had been two long hours since the battle in the Park. Thank the Gods it was still dark out or it would have looked strange, a young man carrying an unconscience girl to his apartment not to mention bleeding all over him. He sat her down in his bed and took away her armor leaving only her street clothes underneath. Her wound was white now, the poison setting in as he dressed her wound with a gauze and abtidote he had mixed himself just for such an occation.

It felt so alien to Dimitri having another in his life and in his home. He never had anyone close to him, not even a pet. He looked at her while she slept, she was pale and beads of sweat cascaded down her brow. She tossed and turned whenever the poison was taking hold, but never for long. At her smallest cry he would run to her from where ever he was. Luckily Mr. Rossolo hadn't come by that evening or he would have to use even more of the mist. Mist was a sort of cloud that was put infront of a mortals eyes so they wouldn't see what was going on around them. Dimitri sighed as he sat down on the couch and placed his head in his hands. His nerves were shot and he knew it, he paced again and looked over at the clock above the tv. It was 2 am, and still no sleep. Looking into his room on Jade he felt her forhead, the fever had broke and she was coming back t normal. She would open her eyes but then in a daze she would shut them again.

"I've got to get her out of here." Dimitri muttered as he got a cup of water and placed it to her lips. She drank gladly for the cold refreshing drink and slipped back to sleep. It wasn't that she wasn't making progress, of all things she was healing faster than he had ever seen. But the fact that this could have been avoided if would have been faster smarter even. She wouldn't have to suffer she wouldn't be.....

There it was, a slow creaking noise they wern't alone. Dimitri felt his adrenalin peek as he slowly came out of the room closing it behind him so as not to wake Jade and creep across the hall. It wasn't well lit so shadows peeked everywhere as Dimitri he rreadied his sword for attack. No sooner than turning the corner to the kitche was he assaulted by 2 others. One grabbed him, knocking his sword to the ground. The other a much burlier one punched him in the head, making him sail across the room and hit the opposite wall with such force that he blacked out momentarily.

The figures moved against the darkness, Dimitri didn't now wheather to be angery or terrified. In Jades current state she was in no condition to fight at all. Gathering his strength he stood and they both turned to him. The figures to there stances but before either one could move a voice from the open front door stopped them. It was greek!! it was

"στάση, είναι φίλος!" Which meant "Stop he is a friend."

Out of the doorway the person stood, a sthilleoet figure so it was obviously a woman, but the voice was familair. Flicking on the light he could see her clearly and the others. Both were wearing the same armor as Jade, could they know her.

Dimitri heard a groan arise form his room, the two other looked at the woman and darted off to his room.

"No leave her alone!" Dimitri sdaid weakly as he tried to stand holding the couch arm for balance.

"No need suga, everything is gonna be okay." The voice said as she stepped in. Dimitri felt his jaw drop and unhinge. There in his dorway stood

"Dotty????"

Her red hair bounced around her shoulder as she walked in. Her armor was polished silver with a golden crest on it, not like jades wich was a dull copper and in bad shape of repair. It outlined her bruves and made her look 12 times as lethal as he had last seen her in her starbucks outfit. .

"Hello Dimitri, we have to have a little chat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o like it??? I had a hard time getting the Greek part but I did....yay me!!! Hope you all comment and rate,

Ciao!