Status: Taking a break to get things together again

It's a Good Year for a ***

Chapter 19

She reached up and touched her hair for the tenth time since we got back to Huntington Beach. I cut it about four inches and dyed it blue for her. No one would recognize her now. I admit, it wasn't the best haircut I’ve ever given, but the guys don’t really care if I fuck up their hair. I nervously watch her run her fingers through it, still long enough to reach the top of her breasts. A small smile appears and sigh in relief.
“I always wanted to color it red or blue. I like it.”
“Good. I was afraid you wouldn’t. I’m not that good with cutting long hair.”
“Do you cut their hair?” she asks pointing to the guys sitting on the couch
“Yeah and Jimmy cuts mine. Saves money.”
“I like it. Thanks.” she says as she walks past me and sits beside jimmy. Giggling as he tickles her. I’m not bothered by this now, Jimmy understands me more than anyone else.
“Hide and Seek, Gates is it!” he screams and runs off as she chases after him.
“What?” Brian asks as he pokes his head out of the kitchen, a chip in his hand.
“You’re it.” I laugh at him.
“Aw. Fuck no. Jimmy!!!” he screams. “You fucker, I’m not going to play your stupid game.”
“You remember last time?” I ask him
“Oh shit. Which way did her run? He better not touch my fucking guitar.” He says as he stalks off in the direction of his room. I roll my eyes as I walk into the kitchen, ignoring the threats he’s shouting to Jimmy.

“What’s he yelling about?” Johnny asks as I grab a beer and sit down.
“Jimmy proclaimed Hide and Seek and Gates is it.”
“Oh. I remember last time. Took us an hour to find all his shit after he refused to play. Honestly I think The Rev is a seven year old with a twisted sense of humor.”
“I believe that.”
“Shadows talk to you?”
“What about?” I ask suspiciously
“Called me wanted to know what do to cause she was having a night terror. He didn’t tell you?”
“No” I shake my head “Fuck.”
I get up and leave the table, hell bent of giving him a piece of my mind. I knew something was wrong when I got back. He was sitting next to her with this surprised look on his stupid face. Johnny jumps up and follows me, bumping into me as I stop abruptly in the living room.

Matt was standing right in front of me looking the other way. I fight the urge to punch him when I hear it. She was laughing, not a small giggle like I’d seen her do before. But a full on laugh, she was laying on the floor in hysterics. Jimmy was straddling Gates, trying to shove a dildo in his mouth. Gates lay on his back a bra strapped across his chest and a murderous look on his face.
“Get the fuck off me!” gates shouts as he tries to throw a punch at him.
I can’t help the laugh the escapes my mouth. This was funny as shit. Matt shakes his head, but is smiling none the less. She gets up, still laughing hard, and tries to get Jimmy off. She tickles him and pulls his arms.
“She reminds me of your sister.” Johnny says with a small smile
Matt turns to look at him and then back to her. Thinking it over in his head.
“Your sister trapped in Katherine’s body. It’s weird isn’t it.” I add.
They both look at me with unreadable expressions. I look back to her and smile. She’s perfect.
“You guys don’t have to be scared to say her name you know. I’m not gonna explode with rage.”
“Zacky, there’s no excuse for what she did. You have every right to be angry, and so do you Matt.” Johnny says softly as he slips his hands into his pockets. We both just shake our heads at that. Unsure what to say next.

“Get him the fuck off me and I’ll give you anything you want!” Gates screams
“Anything?” she asks with a laugh.
“Any fucking thing you want.”
“Jimmy. Get off and I’ll make some chocolate milk.” and just like that he jumps off and runs past us to the kitchen.
“Really?” Gates asks as he throws the dildo across the room and strips the bra off. “Fucking chocolate milk?”
“What can I say, I know the man well.” she laughs
“Alright, well. What’ll it be princess?”
“A puppy. A really cute puppy.”
“I’m offering you anything you could think of, and you want a puppy?”
“A cute puppy.” she smiles at him.
“Well fuck. That’s easy.”

I shake my head and walk into the kitchen behind her and the guys. Jimmy is sitting on the counter, his feet just inches off the floor, holding a cup out in front of him. She smiles and takes it, filling it with milk. She finds the chocolate syrup and stirs it, handing it back to him. He gulps it down in seconds.
“Thanks LolaBellBear.”
“Thanks for getting that fucktard off me princess.” Gates says as he opens a beer.
“Really?” she laughs “You all have one nickname and I have like ten.”
“What do you mean?” Johnny laughs
“Jimmy comes up with a new nickname everyday, Gates calls me princess, Shadows calls me Bell. I mean, pick one.” she smiles
“You’re our Princess Bell, and Vengeance can be the beast!” Jimmy yells with excitement.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. Every time i went to write this stuff kept coming up and distracting me. enjoy.

p.s. comments make me happy. and when i'm happy i write....just sayin