Status: Taking a break to get things together again

It's a Good Year for a ***

Chapter 24

“Bells, relax.” I say softly as I run my hand through her hair.
“What are we doing here? Can we go home now?” She begs me
“No we can’t go home yet. We have something to do. Now listen carefully. I want you to take this picture and go ask some of these people if they have seen the dog.”
“What? Where’s my dog?” she whimpers as she takes the photo.
“He’s fine. Now listen. Ask a few people, and then when you get over there to that guy with the grey jacket, ask him to help you look. Got it?”
“No. please I don’t want to. I want to go home. There’s too much space here, please Zacky. Please I just want to go home.” She cries.
“NO.” I growl as I slam my hand on the table. “Get off your ass and go do what I said.” I glare at her and the surrounding people as they stare at us. She wipes her eyes and takes the picture, hesitantly approaching the table next to ours. I relax into my chair and watch as it all unfolds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. Here's where i say sorry 15000000 times. I went to Cali for two weeks and then had really bad writers block. But it's all falling back into place. Here's a short bit. I'm writing more right now.