Status: Taking a break to get things together again

It's a Good Year for a ***

Chapter 7

I run my hands thro my hair as I step outside the room, leaving Zacky to handle his mess. I pull out a cigarette and light it, inhaling deep before turning towards the guys.
“What happened Shads?” Jimmy asked, cigarette already hanging out of his mouth.
“ I don’t know. She did something and he snapped. He didn’t mean it. I fucking knew this would happen.” I spat staring at Jimmy.
“He didn’t mean it. We’ll have to medicate her. Does she need a doctor?” Johnny says after a moment of silence. “We could just keep her doped up on Nyquil until we get closer to home.”
“Don’t have enough room in the van to lay her out and keep her well hidden. I’m gonna have to call a favor in.”
“You’re gonna call Jason?” Bryan finally speaks.
“Yeah. He owes me one. He’ll bring the RV down and then we can leave. Back to bed guys.” I say as I pull out my cell phone. I wait until everyone has returned to the rooms before dialing the all too familiar number. After two rings I hear it pick up and then go dead. I wait two minutes and pick up when his number appears on my screen.
“Jason you fucker it’s important.”
“So is the blonde I’m fucking right now.” he laughs “How’s the job going?”
“Was good until ten minutes ago. Need a favor.”
“Oh hell. Who did Zacky kill?”
“Not kill, just beat severely. I need you to bring the RV down. We’re outside a town named Cope off of I-95. And bring the first aid kit.”
“When do you want me to leave here?”
“Now.”
“Alright bossy pants. Be there fast as I can.” and with that he hung up. I inhale deeply and then turn back to the room. I open the door as softly as I can and rearrange my blankets, settling down onto the floor again. I knew this was going to end bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been forever! But ive been super busy with work and class. But now my writers block is over and i have updated!
So comment. =)