Status: Taking a break to get things together again

It's a Good Year for a ***

Chapter 8

The drive is long and as a punishment I have been sent to ride in the car following behind the RV. Luckily it’s Jimmy driving so at least I have some entertainment. He quietly drums his fingers against the steering wheel in beat with the song playing.
“So V.”
“What?” I ask innocently, knowing already the conversation he wants to have with me.
“Why her?”
I take a cigarette out and light it, inhaling deeply “You know she had a sister?”
“The little girl in the pictures? Where is she?” he asks, giving me a look
“Dead. Drowned last month. The day after we were supposed to hit the house. Remember?”
“Yeah. We had to postpone cause you…” and then he trails off. “Holy fuck V. That was not your fault. Her sister drowning was an accident.”
“No. I was selfish and her sister died. I took everything from her. I owe her a life. And don’t you go ratting me out to those assholes. I don’t want to hear Brian talk shit. Shads is already on my case about Amy, I don’t need him to freak out even more.”
“Yeah he’s been real pissy the last week. His ass needs to get laid.” Jimmy laughs.
♠ ♠ ♠
...i am so sorry...like so so sorry. been so busy with work and my boyfriend just left for boot camp. and i have had really bad writers block. here is a little bit i had written. any comments would be great. im stuck on this part. i know where i wanna go after this..but this part is just a pain in my ass.