Status: This story will be a long one so Ill try and update whenever! just keep supporting it!!

We Are Who We Are

At Frank Marloon High School, it begins:

The Wanna-Be's
Ci-Ci, Heather, Macy, and Gina are known as the Wanna-Be's because their fake... they do what-ever you tell them and they're always changing their style to match those of the other kids. They have friends in every cliche and are the bigest suck-ups in the school. But, all they want is to fit in.

Th Bad Boys
Shaun, Drake, Wayne, and Austin are never in school but are usually hanging out in alleys doing what-ever drug they're into at the time. When they do come to school, they are very rude a disrespectful. Teahcers hate them, students avoid them, and girls secretly wish to have their attention.

The Punishment
The teachers finally are fed up with the Bad Boys and they have a meeting with the boys parents to decide their punishment.
The Wanna-Be's are dared into a prank in which they get caught. The teacher's already fed up with the Bad Boys, sit down with their parent's to decide their punishment.
They all agreed the teens should volunteer at Henry's Ranch for kids summer camp where they'll help Henry with the student's that year.

At first, all of them have trouble but as they grow to love the camp, they learn to be themselves and love who they are. But what will happen when the ranch they love is threatened?